NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah sorry I was a bit rude in that recent post. That said, I would really love it if you could just take a second and do a bullet point run down of each player, your thoughts on them and a conclusion of what you think their alignment. Nothing fancy, no wall posts. Just a breakdown of each person and where they are in your mind in brief.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Even before I open up isos to see about the point made within, I can see that Light's verdict on Former is very one-sided. A lot about what scum has done, little about what Former has done.
Well yeah, because I know scum is dead scum, therefore I can read them far easier than wifoming every fucking thing Former did. Obviously my ISOs oxf Asek and AG are gonna look at what they said. DUH. The main suspicious point is how little connection FH overall has, and how much AG and Asek just ignored them, as well as how AG handeled his poe near the end.

Point is yeah this is solely based on what those two did.

I mean, the thing is, checking back. They have equally little interaction with yeti. Of course there is some difference in that AG decided to SR me for whatever reason and ofc I'm alive now and yeti is not.

but also just some of your points, like asek TRing me is ??? when at that point I was being universally TR by everyone. Iirc I even pointed out that it seemed like an attempt to just put out a Tr regardless (though maybe that was with someone else? ngl it's too long ago but I *think* I said that about asek's read on me).

Former: I don't think there is a deepwolf here. Was showing Townie posts and enganement before his D1 wallpost and while he goes into long periods of silence he's never really stopped making those kinds of posts. Used ciritical thinking to tear apart Asek in iso breakdown. And I personally know this guy busses to make himself look better. This is not a game where he's been generally scumread and thus that bus motivation is not present.

Epik: Hanging on a drunk AMA imo. Seems friendly and cheerful but this slot has been consitently null aside from some earlier tonereads.

Moody: Started the game out so passive that I thought I was looking at my own meta. Hammering Metal while being so far behind was poor play. Giving Aura the wagon space he needed to hammer himswelf was poor play that could be seen as a move made to help a scumbuddy cut the day off at a really bad time. But the push on Light is nothing new and his interactions with the known scum look like he'd have to be bussing deepwolf to not be Town. And I don't think a deepwolf comes out of hiding just to get a mislynch and die for it in LyLo. Also, stop ripping into me please and thank you, it makes you harder to read.

Light: First wallpost looked good and thoughtful. Last wallpost looks like a hot mess. using snark as defense in D5 doesn't help. I need to sort out the posts inbetween and untangle my own wrong stance of Hitmon from them. I can see two possibilities: either Moody and Light are both Townies who are wrong on their pushes and started fighting each other over it or Light is scum who got the mislynch he wanted and is having a hard time with the heat that resulted. I can see sloppy and snarky defense as coming from both alignments and I need to sort it out like I did with Moody.

ngl I wasn't too confident you guys wouldn't somehow end up lynching Leet and I'm glad AG self hammered
havent begun work on moody but why do you feel the need to reeiterate this? Your stance was plenty obvious at that phase imo. This reads more like "oh im glad you guys listened to me and got the optimal TOWN result because i am TOWN so you should TOWNREAD me" at first glace.

Ideally, I get Light sorted and we flip scum today. But I also have to consider that 1) I'm not looking forward to reading through all the d5 snark and 2) I've got RL things to do on both tomorrow and Friday.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I am against a DLE slot lynch(epik request a name change to that, it will make our lives easier)

As much as people seemingly ignored it, the fact that I think based on Asek and AGs post I feel scum is never Knights or DLE. And I have no intention of going to LYLO unless it's a Former lynch.
I mean, the thing is, checking back. They have equally little interaction with yeti. Of course there is some difference in that AG decided to SR me for whatever reason and ofc I'm alive now and yeti is not.

but also just some of your points, like asek TRing me is ??? when at that point I was being universally TR by everyone. Iirc I even pointed out that it seemed like an attempt to just put out a Tr regardless (though maybe that was with someone else? ngl it's too long ago but I *think* I said that about asek's read on me).
That's a very small part of the read though. It's not that Asek TRed you, it's that Asek didn't quote you, didn't reply to you and didn't talk about you after the TR until Yeti or who asked him to comment on your big post. He then literally only engaged with you when you voted him, even then he attacked Texas and not you, and despite you pushing for his lynch, he never interacted or reacted to you after that. That on the Asek front is already eyebrow raising, and that's ignoring the AG stuff.

Since you are around. How caught up on this game are you?

What are your thoughts on people?
Well i know whats going on currently but reads are weak atm and would like to finish my iso grind before submitting xxx is town and xxx is scum about halfway through your iso actually. Watching you rip into asek is quite enjoyable.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Also LOL at claiming they have little interaction with Yeti, that's just a blatant lie. Asek's majority of interactions day 1 were with Knights, Texas and Yeti. AG conversed with Yeti quite a few times too day 3. You do realise I had to check every one of their posts if they replying to quoting someone still alive to see if it's relevant to the thread, can't pull wool over my eyes with such statements.

Search > "yeti" > this thread > by: Aura Guardian/Asek

Like yeah slightly more than me (but then again, yeti was also more active than I could be (and asked a lot of things I wanted to ask before I could...)) but the vast majority were just small quips or one liners in response to something yeti said.

Also seriously, this is a pretty garbage way to attack someone. Like, there's 0 way to defend ones self from the way someone is reading the actions of dead scum. Ofc the obvious answer is just you are scum and making shit up to cause mislynches. But still. There's 0 way for me to actually respond to this accusation, and that seems very intentional.

After Hitmon claims mason, AG jumps onto Former isntead citing his lynch order, despite being willing to previously forgo even Hitmon to lynch DLE instead, and knowing that DLE at least would be a far more viable alternative lynch to stay alive.
point noted but it seems farfetched that AG would attempt to """"distance"""" from his buddy that way when said buddy is already in literally the best position to win lylo
ok I'm gone now

taking a break atm; i'll be back in a bit i need to get up and do something else aside of stare at 100 pages of mafia otherwise i will fall asleep; probably down some caffeine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)