The Monotype Melee: Preparations and Signup

For Fun: Have you ever participated a monotype tourney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I will be in charge of the prizes so the donaters can give them to me when the tourney starts that way the winners don't have to go to every single person individually to get their shit.

I can't do Drifblim, since it was a breeding project. I guess I forgot to mention that I can't donate those, lol. So is there anything that isn't a BP you'd like me to donate?

Um you choose
you have a lot of nice guys and i feel like if i pick the prize its cause its something i like when it isn't about lil ol me at all cause i know im not going to win lol

I can't wait for this. I'm going to start working on it now. Luckily, I have a whole bunch of bugs already. Just need to make it work! I might make another Mono-team, to throw people off! Bwahahahha.

There seems to be quite a bit of interest in this tournament, is there any way to extend the number of participants in this case?

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Guess I spoke too soon when I said that 64 was too big of a number. Everyone and their mom wants to play in this thing!

Yeah upgrading to 64 seems logical with this much interest :). BTW IMO you should start this right away, the UU tourney is only missing Top 8, which means only 8 people will be 'busy'.

fgtron and I have been over this; it seems that it will take too long to wait for 64 people (and remember this is double elimination) to get their act together.

Pablo - I think we'll wait. It gives people opportunities to build teams, anyway.

I apologize; I will address the other issues momentarily (tomorrow, at the very least) - I am on a laptop and will not get PC access until tomorrow. It is difficult to type and I have no mouse.

Thanks for the interest, though, guys =)

Even if we did make it 64 participents it would take so long with the double eliminations
thats basically 64 matches
and yeah I feel bad that not all of you get to enter cause I like a lot of you and wish you could but we just think it is too many.
If more people show they are interested then we might consider it but for now I don't think we will.
and sorry chill but the subs list is full
but if the subs do go down somehow and we need an extra one or one of the subs needs a sub I'll think of you.

dang. it might be worth holding two monotype tournements with all these people wanting to join. I don't know how to do that though

dang. it might be worth holding two monotype tournements with all these people wanting to join. I don't know how to do that though
Theres only 11 extra people that wanted to sign up
but like I said
if there are more people that show interest we will consider making it larger
I will consult Erodent next time I talk to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)