The Monotype Melee (Round Five) - The Famous Fourteen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Me and Supe are Pm'ing each other and are setting up a day to get our battle done
Yea, we have been communicating via PM. Looks like I just missed Chaos by 30 minutes today. We should be able to get our battle done soon.

I've been kinda MIA, my apologies, but I think I'll have some free time tomorrow or the rest of the weekend to get my battle done.

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've been kinda MIA, my apologies, but I think I'll have some free time tomorrow or the rest of the weekend to get my battle done.

that should be no problem then, ill PM you when I next see you on then ;)

Supe

I haven't seen Chaos online for the last 3 days. He mentioned he is on spring break, so he might be busy. Hopefully we will get our battle done soon.

I'm hoping Eiganjo and I can get our battle done tonight or tomorrow at some point. I haven't seen him on at all, and haven't been on much myself due to other things. I'll message him and see if we can't arrange a time within the next 36 hours.

man, they really buried this sub-forum.

i hope sign-up threads are still allowed in the wi-fi forum, or else no one will ever see the tournaments. o.0

Supe

Yea, when I read the announcement I expected it to be a wi-fi subforum like the giveaways one, and not a tournaments sub-forum. It took me a while to find it.

Anyways, I've been communicating with Chaos via PM. He asked if we could do our battle on shoddy and I said no. I PMed him this morning letting him know that I am available today between 4 and 9 EST. I still haven't heard back from him. Tomorrow I have jury duty all day and a baseball game at night, so I will not be available to battle. If he cannot be here during the times I specified today, then we will not make the deadline. =(

Erodent. I'm going to donate a pokemon depending on the winner's team. so if it's bug type then I'll breed them a shiny bug type of their choice. I'm doing shiny just becuase it's so easy on platinum/diamond.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
man, they really buried this sub-forum.

i hope sign-up threads are still allowed in the wi-fi forum, or else no one will ever see the tournaments. o.0
I don't think they will be. This is the Wi-Fi Tournaments Sub-forum, if you're looking for a Wi-Fi Tournament, it's logical to come here.
Besides that Wi-Fiers need to branch out ~_~;

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I recommend that if you're having trouble with your players finishing their battle, that you should consider doing mass PMs to those who haven't finished their battle.

So, Erodent, Eiganjo and I are going to battle tomorrow at 9 AM my time. We've had a trifle of a time even being online at the same time, much less actually having time to battle. We were on at the same time a bunch during my last quarter of school, but my schedule's not so accommodating now. I hope this is okay, as it's technically only several hours after the deadline and I'd generally be sleeping at 9 AM. Thanks.

Supe

Still no word from Chaos. Last time I heard from him was yesterday morning at around 9 am. He said he was gone for a few days but he would be available a lot. I didn't see him at all day yesterday or today tho. I really don't wan't this to go to a coin flip. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)