Monotype The Monotype Open - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.
Co-hosted with The Immortal.

Welcome to the Monotype Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Monotype ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays should be posted alongside the result.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Pairings:

EricSaysHi vs vakatalesau
Clearly vs Shining Yin

Deadline is February 24th, 11:59 PM EST.

Thank you to Arhops for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
Eric told me his opp is in Europe so they requested an extension. I'm not doing activity in the semis so git 'er done!

Even with our extension vakatalesau has failed to be online during the times he has said he was going to be. I talked to Eevee General and looked for vakatalesau on the main server and smogon tours. He was not there. For that reason I am claiming inactivity.

When did I say I was going to be on at 2 am my time? I tried to stay up late on saturday waiting for you but you didn't reply when I asked you how late it would be, and I really couldn't stay up until 5 am anyway which is when you apparently came online (which is like your 9 pm, good thing you said you were going to wake up early lol). On sunday I've been waiting until my midnight (which should be your 4 pm) on this alt in the monotype room and you weren't there, and since I have to wake up early on weekdays I couldn't really stay up any longer.

I have no idea why you're posting activity after you haven't been on at all on the previous sunday even though you said you would be and then you said you would wake up early this weekend but always contacted me in your late afternoon or evening, but oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)