The necessities of RNG (MODS PLEASE LOCK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'd like to convey a belated congratulations on your successful RNG efforts! Also, if you or one of the distributors is willing to make an exception, I would tremendously appreciate your Modest Ditto. If not, that is more than ok too! Best of luck with all your future endeavors!

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
I have received the pokemon. if you want them, since they are fully redis, I'll be trading them to any of you who ask for them, however you first need to fill this out and send it to me as a VM.

-pokemon you want:
-which generation you want them in:
-Your Timezone:
-your Friencode:

My Timezome is GMT-5 and you can find my FC's on my profile, however I wont be able to trade today, will start redistribution tomorrow which will last for a week unless something extraordinary happens.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
With Cereza's permission, I'm gonna copy her format. All of the people in my list should VM me and fill this format.

-pokemon you want:
-which generation you want them in:
-Your Timezone:
-your Friencode:

I'm on GMT-4 and all my FC's are in my profile. And remember, be nice! :)

1. Umbreon91
2. Tentafool
3. Kepperino
4. GXStrider
5. Waffles101
6. Luxpluff91
7. Xav
8. FSLAR
9. czechm8
10. un?lucky

I have received the 3 giveaway pokemon and will be sending you guys a VM with my GEN 4 FC. I can only distribute on 4th Gen so don't ask me to shift to 5th Gen for you. I live in PST, and I work the majority of the week, I am however available this whole weekend so hopefully I can knock out the majority of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)