NU The NeverUsed League 2020 - Cycle 1 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead

new art soon™
Welcome to the first cycle of the NeverUsed League! We have decided to make the NeverUsed League count towards the 2020 NU Tournament Circuit. This means that points earned in the NeverUsed League, together with all other NU Tournaments that count towards this Tournament Circuit, will determine who will fight in the eventual NU Tournament Circuit Playoffs. All you really need to know is that if you do well here, you have a shot at getting a cool and highly unique ribbon. This tournament is the last chance to score points towards the NU Tournament Circuit Playoffs, so don't hesitate to join

Here is this years format and general rules:
  • There will be 2 cycles - all of which will be standard Double Elimination SwSh NU Tournaments
  • All sets played will be Best of Three series
  • All points gained in the NeverUsed League will count towards the NU Tournament Circuit, and is by far the best shot you have to score lots of points to guarantee a Playoffs spot
  • I will keep a close look on toxicity and bad sportsmanship in this thread. Shit-talking in battle / this thread is okay to some extent, but know that there will be consequences if you cross the line
  • Replays aren't mandatory, but we do encourage you to save and post them here
Round 2 (Winners)

Hammy  vs  Socrates1O1
Starfeesh  vs  kythr
Chokepic  vs  robjr
zugubu royale  vs  GW
Expulso  vs  tko
SpacialRendevous  vs  Elias PSY
Forsendi  vs  Jrdn
false  vs  Lil Infant Tylenol
Youngster_Bill  vs  quziel
Feliburn  vs  Waylaid
SunCapJour  vs  Ta9967
des121  vs  devinn
Boat  vs  the pharoah
banks  vs  s_aman - extended
Parpar  vs  RahelGamer03
Bouff  vs  Finchinator - extended
Enzo Gorlami  vs  SOMALIA
Abejas  vs  Ho3nConfirm3d
Rabia  vs  Espeonage.
Maple  vs  Roxiee
RaJ.Shoot  vs  The LpZ
TheTacoMan  vs  UBERLandon21
Confide  vs  Realistic Waters
Xiri  vs  pattek
Aquarius Ghost ❤  vs  Kev
Xizaaa  vs  Ren-chon
Stareal  vs  Drew_
Sensei Axew  vs  Attack on Samurott
IRazvannN  vs  vivalospride
ACR1  vs  poh
gorex  vs  Thiago Nunes
Kyundai  vs  Mr.Bossaru

Round 2 (Losers)

Bye vs. TheDarkSwirl
ForgottenOnes vs. Bye
Mikaso04 vs. zS
Skipkan vs. Oathkeepre
zben vs. sawamura
Crashy vs. Andyboy
Mkns1070 vs. egalvanc
Gonz@lo vs. Kiyo
Bye vs. Davon
ProfessorMasterChief vs. Highways
5gen vs. TopLel TopKek
Bye vs. Akashi
EviGaro vs. Wamr
xerovis vs. Reyzark
Nateboomer21 vs. zeriloa
lucario1582 vs. Alvaro271
Decem vs. Sjneider
Bye vs. NEWAL
Bye vs. Edstur98
Splash vs. SANJAY
Hockey1 vs. FeaNiiX
Lennart vs. snaga
MassiveDestruction vs. GL Volkner
Bye vs. Eternally
Osh vs. Pepeduce
ToastedBunzzz02 vs. jcbc
Romus vs. Bye
neomon vs. TMM
xzern vs. Internal
CashKP vs. Count Riario
Luck O' the Irish vs. Mr. Mime fan
Bye vs. PinkDragonTamer

DEADLINE IS NEXT SUNDAY; AUGUST 2ND AT MIDNIGHT GMT -4

Last edited:

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
waylaid told me that his opp never replied so the matchups are now the following instead of the coinflip:

ProfessorMasterChief vs. Highways
Feliburn  vs  Waylaid

also bc i had to use a different pairings generator since there were still some byes, there was a bye vs bye so one of the loser series picked @ random was replaced and both were given byes:
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 12.53.30 PM.png
old matchup: ForgottenOnes vs Romus

new matchups:
ForgottenOnes vs Bye
Romus vs Bye

I have contacted my opponent twice to schedule but they never dignified it with an answer. Unfortunately I will be on holiday this weekend, which I have mentioned in my messages. So, I cannot play anymore even if they did contact me, which seems unlikely.

Tl;dr. Calling act on opponent for not replying to my scheduling attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)