NU The NeverUsed League 2020 - Cycle 1 - Round 3 [Losers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead

new art soon™
Welcome to the first cycle of the NeverUsed League! We have decided to make the NeverUsed League count towards the 2020 NU Tournament Circuit. This means that points earned in the NeverUsed League, together with all other NU Tournaments that count towards this Tournament Circuit, will determine who will fight in the eventual NU Tournament Circuit Playoffs. All you really need to know is that if you do well here, you have a shot at getting a cool and highly unique ribbon. This tournament is the last chance to score points towards the NU Tournament Circuit Playoffs, so don't hesitate to join

Here is this years format and general rules:
  • There will be 2 cycles - all of which will be standard Double Elimination SwSh NU Tournaments
  • All sets played will be Best of Three series
  • All points gained in the NeverUsed League will count towards the NU Tournament Circuit, and is by far the best shot you have to score lots of points to guarantee a Playoffs spot
  • I will keep a close look on toxicity and bad sportsmanship in this thread. Shit-talking in battle / this thread is okay to some extent, but know that there will be consequences if you cross the line
  • Replays aren't mandatory, but we do encourage you to save and post them here
Round 3 (Losers)

zS  vs  Osh
Finchinator  vs  SpacialRendevous
Internal  vs  GL Volkner
Aquarius Ghost ❤  vs  Xizaaa
xerovis  vs  SANJAY
ForgottenOnes  vs  Lil Infant Tylenol
tko  vs  Kiyo
s_aman  vs  Alvaro271
Nateboomer21  vs  zugubu royale
Lennart  vs  EviGaro
FeaNiiX  vs  Forsendi
ProfessorMasterChief  vs  ToastedBunzzz02
RaJ.Shoot  vs  Mr. Mime fan
Realistic Waters  vs  Boat
quziel  vs  zben
Drew_  vs  Akashi
Edstur98  vs  TopLel TopKek
Kyundai  vs  Hammy
gorex  vs  Eternally
RahelGamer03  vs  PinkDragonTamer
Starfeesh  vs  Oathkeepre
ACR1  vs  Count Riario
Sjneider  vs  Mkns1070
des121  vs  Davon
Romus  vs  NEWAL
Waylaid  vs  Rabia
TheDarkSwirl  vs  Ho3nConfirm3d
SOMALIA  vs  IRazvannN
SunCapJour  vs  Attack on Samurott
robjr  vs  Andyboy
TMM  vs  Xiri
TheTacoMan  vs  Maple

DEADLINE IS NEXT SUNDAY; AUGUST 9TH AT MIDNIGHT GMT -4

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Bouff and I both lost power hours before we intended to play our extension match up. If we could have a brief extension to the extension, I would appreciate it. If not possible, we were both equally active and dismissive of playing over the weekend due to other commitments, so a flip would be appropriate.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Going to have to call activity on my opp. like his oppenent did last week since he hasn't said anything since then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)