NU The NeverUsed League IV - Cycle 2 - Round 1

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Shadestep why was earth subbed out. We scheduled on PS for Saturday
Earth was subbed out because the only message either of you posted here was this:
i msg'd on saturday no response
I obviously had no way of knowing when neither of you let me know anything :p I am subbing back in Earth now, meaning all substitutes have to be changed.
NEW MATCHUPS (IGNORE POST #48)

rylon vs esche (this match-up hasn't changed but writing it down to avoid confusion)
GotCookies vs Earth
Kiyo vs RaJ.Shoot
Quartosa vs bugzinator

Dragonflo will be the first substitute, sorry for the inconvenience.

Earth was subbed out because the only message either of you posted here was this:

I obviously had no way of knowing when neither of you let me know anything :p I am subbing back in Earth now, meaning all substitutes have to be changed.
NEW MATCHUPS (IGNORE POST #48)

rylon vs esche (this match-up hasn't changed but writing it down to avoid confusion)
GotCookies vs Earth
Kiyo vs RaJ.Shoot
Quartosa vs bugzinator

Dragonflo will be the first substitute, sorry for the inconvenience.
I fucking love you.

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
contacted kiyo, they suggested sunday but yet to hear from them since then, might need an extension if at all they reply

LordST

Dormi Bene Duce
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Splashbrutha and I communicated mostly through discord but each of us had instances of missing scheduled times. We agreed coinflip is probably fair
Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 1.22.06 AM.png

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
activity:
GotCookies vs Earth - earth missed the scheduled time
ILoveMilk vs Adam the First - adam the first missed scheduled time
DurzaOffTopic vs GW - DurzaOffTopic ignored gw's attempt to schedule a time
Abejas vs NEWAL - newal stopped responding to Abejas' messages

coinflip:
rylon vs esche - contacted and scheduled but then neither replied so i'm assuming the game didn't get played
Splashbrutha vs LordST - read above

very minimal activity issues for round 1, thanks for playing! round 2 coming soon tm
if i made an error in judging the activity cases, please let me know. keep in mind that if you schedule in private (discord pm, ps messages) i have no way of knowing what's going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)