NU The NeverUsed League IV - Cycle 2 - Round 3 (Losers Bracket only)

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
1KhviwT.png
Welcome to the second and last cycle of the NeverUsed League! We have decided to make the NeverUsed League count towards the 2019 NU Tournament Circuit. This means that points earned in the NeverUsed League, together with all other NU Tournaments that count towards this Tournament Circuit, will determine who will fight in the eventual NU Tournament Circuit Playoffs. More on that can be found here. All you really need to know is that if you do well here, you have a shot at getting a cool and highly unique ribbon. This tournament is the last chance to score points towards the NU Tournament Circuit Playoffs, so don't hesitate to join :)
We all know NU is pretty stale at the moment and thus I would like to encourage all of you to get creative and use some fun teams to make this tournament durable for everyone.

Here is this years format and general rules:
  • There will be 2 cycles - all of which will be standard Double Elimination USUM NU Tournaments
  • All sets played will be Best of Three series
  • All points gained in the NeverUsed League will count towards the NU Tournament Circuit, and is by far the best shot you have to score lots of points to guarantee a Playoffs spot
  • I will keep a close look on toxicity and bad sportsmanship in this thread. Shit-talking in battle / this thread is okay to some extent, but know that there will be consequences if you cross the line
  • Replays aren't mandatory, but we do encourage you to save and post them here

Losers Bracket
rylon
vs Alpha Rabbit
GotCookies vs Garay oak
Jrdn
vs SANJAY
TheFranklin vs Plas
Kiyo vs NEWAL
Ren-chon vs SparksBlade
poh
vs Staxi
Pohjis vs Decem
Davon
vs London Beats
tom holland vs bugzinator
neomon vs Finchinator
Kingofcrimea vs Jahkem
Quartosa vs jcbc (extension)
Dandy Highwayman vs Louna
LuckyPiper
vs OminousDraco
agenS vs -Niko-
crucify vs Adam the First
Realistic Waters vs Watchog
Chokepic
vs RAP Yogurt
kythr vs Sjneider
dahli vs Asuno
yeezyknows
vs Kev
LordST vs DurzaOffTopic (extension)
Ernestofp13 vs Gorfield

Deadline: Monday, October 7th, 12 PM GMT +1

Last edited:

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
24 match-ups, 12 unplayed matches, nice

Coinflips:
rylon vs Alpha Rabbit - no contact from either side
TheFranklin vs Plas - idem
Kiyo vs NEWAL - idem
Ren-chon vs SparksBlade - both were actively scheduling but it seems the match didn't happen. If you guys can tell me what happened I can change the decision, but I'll flip it for now
poh vs Staxi - same here, match seemed to be scheduled but hasn't been played?
neomon vs Finchinator - no contact from either side
LuckyPiper vs OminousDraco - what happened here? match seemed to be scheduled but neither player posted the result here.
As always, I keep a screenshot of the flips (all of them are made with the /pick command on PS!) so please contact me if you suspect me skewing flip-results :p

Activity:
Davon vs London Beats - no response from London Beats
tom holland vs bugzinator - no response from bugzinator
Kingofcrimea vs Jahkem - Jahkem said they'd be around on Sunday, but according to VMs, they weren't.

Extension:
Quartosa vs jcbc
LordST vs DurzaOffTopic

NOTE! ALL ROUNDS FROM NOW ON WILL BE 5-DAY INSTEAD OF 7-DAY. THIS MEANS NEXT DEADLINE WILL BE ON FRIDAY NIGHT INSTEAD OF SUNDAY NIGHT. EXTENSION DEADLINE WILL ALWAYS BE 48 HOURS AFTER THE POSTING OF THE NEW ROUND.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)