Tournament The Neverused Premier League II - [Week 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get a rematch with your sets fixed, that would give you an advantage over scorp. A rematch with different teams is more fair, but still has extra team building stress for my team, though I would prefer that to same team rematch. Though of course I prefer a win the most :) tagging FireMage

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
because no-one messaged me teams; rematch, different teams.

Please let this serve as a warning - especially for the BW1 players where illefalities are likely to occur. Please check you team before battling. If need be mesage me your team and I will check it for you.

Also OP will get updated when I have a better, clearer heaed tomorrow morning - I've been out to the pub tonight with frineds and may have had one too many.

because no-one messaged me teams; rematch, different teams.

Please let this serve as a warning - especially for the BW1 players where illefalities are likely to occur. Please check you team before battling. If need be mesage me your team and I will check it for you.

Also OP will get updated when I have a better, clearer heaed tomorrow morning - I've been out to the pub tonight with frineds and may have had one too many.
maybe you should add something to the OP about sending you teams, because rn I dont see anything that says my players have to do it. Also, is there a person we can send teams to when we're playing the team youre on? \because id rather not send teams to a person on the other team.

(this isnt me contesting the decision, I think it was the right one, just getting more info so it doesnt happen again)

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
fwiw when I used an illegal team vs Cherub in rupl, I rematched but I used the same team with 2 of the sets fixed and he was allowed to use any team he wanted. I think that's the most fair. (Sweep would be forced to use the same team but fix the illegalities, scorp can use whatever.)

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
fwiw when I used an illegal team vs Cherub in rupl, I rematched but I used the same team with 2 of the sets fixed and he was allowed to use any team he wanted. I think that's the most fair. (Sweep would be forced to use the same team but fix the illegalities, scorp can use whatever.)
I'm not totally against alowing this, but the main issue I have with this particular method is that, Scorp has a major advantage over Sweep - by knowing what's coming - the fairest way is for teams to both rebuild and replay.

I'm not totally against alowing this, but the main issue I have with this particular method is that, Scorp has a major advantage over Sweep - by knowing what's coming - the fairest way is for teams to both rebuild and replay.
Shouldnt scorp have a bit of an advantage, considering his opponent literally broke the rules and he's being forced to replay. Edit: phone formatting is dum

tennisedit: i fixed

Last edited by a moderator:

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Viritolic Vileplumes vs Army of Armaldo
XY: silentverse vs Metal Sonic
XY: kushalos vs Deej Dy
XY: hot n cold vs Brawlfest
XY: new breed vs Nozzle
BW2: annoyer vs Royalty
BW2: jayde vs Aladyyn
BW1: bluwing Finchinator
DPP: jirachee vs Meru
Manager: FLCL vs QuiteQuiet

-
The missing vs inbetween bluwing and Finchinator is rly bothering me am I the only one????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)