Tournament The Neverused Premier League II - [Week 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Brace yourselves for the opening week. If you're gonna smacktalk make it good, otherwise take a hike - we don't want your kind here.
This has been bothering me for the past day or so now. Fix it please, at least for next week.

Don't you know you always say gg and if you don't you're the rudest person.

I'd be more concerned that THEY DIDN'T EVEN SAY GL HF like what is this you're making us look bad. (not as much as I am, but still)

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
would like to req a sub for my opp, i'm not free to play today because i'll be busy all day but i've been available the rest of the week, have been unable to contact .robert thanks to him shutting down his profile, etc

Hollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)