The Neverused Premier League - Sign ups[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Approved by Zeb / Raseri

The Neverused Premier League - Sign ups!
(art pending, dw)

NU is a constantly evolving tier, and here’s your chance to play in an exciting tour that puts your knowledge of the tier from it’s inception to the test!

This will be run similarly to the actual SPL with a few differences - The key difference being it’s strictly for different stages in the Neverused Metagame

In this thread we’ll require signups for one of 4 different stages of the Neverused Metagame and then you’ll be put up or auction and purchased by one of the four managers to play in the league! Each round will last one week and all decisions are final and fair.

The six stages in this will be
  • NU Stage 0 (Nov 2011)
  • Jynx Meta (April 2012)
  • Post-Jynx BW1 (May 2012)
  • Gothitelle Meta (August 2012)
  • Hail Meta (Dec 2012)
  • The Current NU Meta (Three slots) (Jan 2013)

Please include the following information in your signup post. Note: Any and all players of any skill level are encouraged to sign up as the managers are kind and will help you get into the tier and improve your understanding of it!
Username:
Metas interested in playing:
Any forseeable inactivity in the next month:
Our managers are dedicated NUers who have a strong presence within the NU forum and know the tier well and are willing to help you to get into and learn the tier - This is a rare chance outside of Battling 101 to learn the tier from the experts (except for Django), get hands on competitive experience and integrate yourself within the community

And now, for the teams and their leaders;
Django - The Safari Zone Sawsbucks
FLCL - The Blackthorn Braviaries
Raseri - The Dewford Dewgongs
and finally, Zebraiken - The Canalave Camerupts

Head on over to #Neverused to immerse yourself in the game and prove to these four why you deserve a spot on their team!

Important!
Please don’t sign up if you plan be be extremely Inactive over the next month - If your manager needs you, then you will be expected to play

Anyone not picked for a team, don’t worry! You will get drafted onto a random team as a sub and I will try to make things as fair as possible if there are an uneven amount of subs. I do expect the subs to have roughly the same level of activity as the other participants.

And Finally...
If there are a lot of players per team, I’m more than happy to add a few more stages to the game to include everyone (and so we don’t have 5 subs doing nothing throughout).

Username: JirachiCelebiMew
Metas interested in playing: Hail meta, but I would prefer the current meta
Any forseeable inactivity in the next month: None

Username: NU Master Jayde
Metas interested in playing: Preferably NU, since I'm a master
Any forseeable inactivity in the next month: Nah

Username: Tyrano
Metas interested in playing: Hail and Current

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Username: NU Master irus
Metas interested in playing: current nu or anything if the need arises i guess, i am just that good
Any forseeable inactivity in the next month: Nah

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Username: Novaray
Metas interested in playing: All
Any forseeable inactivity in the next month: Nada

ebeast

Username: VallejoMC
Metas interested in playing: Hail Meta and Current NU.

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
Username: CrashinBoomBang
Metas interested in playing: any of them
Any forseeable inactivity in the next month: n

also LOL at django being an expert in the Neverused tier
EDIT: ok flcl fixed it for the time being thx

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
wait wait wait wait wasn't jynx banned in like march?? best metagame was bw1 after jynx got banned...

Username: DestinyUnknown
Metas interested in playing: stage 0 / jynx / bw1 after jynx if there is it because it's the best

I have agreed to be cbb's assistant. Django now Sucks. That is all

Ill still play if my boy cbb can't be manager though. Take me back if thats the case rupert

Username: H-C
Metas interested in playing: all
Any forseeable inactivity in the next month: First week of march

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
Username: BROStime
Metas interested in playing: All

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
if you're not willing to play for any team, don't sign up.

this is just casual stuff and we're playing to have fun. winning is nice but don't throw matches just because you don't get who you want, k?

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hi.

Username: ebeast
Metagame: Current NU
Forseeable Inactivity: It's not my Altaria analysis so: no

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
if you're not willing to play for any team, don't sign up.

this is just casual stuff and we're playing to have fun. winning is nice but don't throw matches just because you don't get who you want, k?
stfu zeb we play to win at all costs, fun is for babies.

>:)

Username: Blim
Metas interested in playing: anything
Any forseeable inactivity in the next month: nah

hoping to learn a few things

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
Username: Sweet Jesus
Metas interested in playing: I started playing when jynx was banned but shouldn't be too hard to adapt to other metas
Any forseeable inactivity in the next month: None, I'll just be very busy 4 days a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)