The Neverused Premier League - Week 5

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just as a general fyi for everyone in the NU Current brackets. You're NOT using the drops which come with the tiershifts (either today or tomorrow) the new drops will take place next week

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
Ok, Quasar brought illegal abilities my team really wasn't prepared for and I finished the game for fun and lost. Sorry for being a meanie, but I'll take the win because today was the only day he could play and I have plenty of stuff to do and no time to build another team today (which was the only day we could both play).

Ok, Quasar brought illegal abilities my team really wasn't prepared for and I finished the game for fun and lost. Sorry for being a meanie, but I'll take the win because today was the only day he could play and I have plenty of stuff to do and no time to build another team.
I'm afraid of that, but I don't know that Regenerator on Amoonguss and Alomomola. Most likely it's my fault but the LivingRhino's list is quite difficult for me, because there is no evidence for any pokemon about granted abilities.

I was online first today, just to advantage in some way Sweet Jesus (he had some trouble to playing this week after today). So what can I say more...? As just I said to him...."You've the win, don't worry and good luck for your exam."

lost vs axaj

not even going to search for any excuses lol it's my fault for using a last-minute made team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)