The new gimmick I created that manuevers the use of a toxic orb.

well why use toxic orb? on guts pokemon or anything that benefits from it why not toxic spikes your team! Yes its a crazy gimmick and it works............ GREAT!

Xatu,Magic Bouncer,Timid,252 speed,252 special attack,4 HP,Choice Scarf

Moves:

Skill Swap
Psyco Shock
U-Turn
Shadow Ball

The strategy with xatu first is to skill swap first and then switch to a toxic spiker or something that can benefit the effect of a status condition or boost.

I am using xatu because he is the only pokemon with magic bounce besides natu that can skill swap therefore I have no choice.

Forretress,Sturdy,Careful,252 special defense,252 Hp,4 Attack,Leftovers/Sitrus Berry/Lum Berry

Moves:

Rest/Pain Split
Explosion/Counter
Toxic Spikes
Earthquake

first dont switch to fire moves! unless your xatu dies once he does skill swap first to do is toxic spikes and the rest is up to you its actually good to save him for counter while benefiting from sturdy.

I am using Forretress because hes one of the few toxic spikers that cant absorb toxic spikes and he can abuse sturdy very well on my team.

Breloom,Poison Heal,Careful,80 HP,240 Defense, 252 Special Defense,Leftovers

Moves:

Substitute
Focus Punch/Drain Punch
Leech Seed
Protect

Now this set makes breloom into a kind of stallrein Protect for free healing substitute and leech seed for effective subseeding and focus punch/drain punch for dangerous situatuations.

I am using breloom because breloom is the only poison heal pokemon that can benefit the use of leftovers and with leech seed he heals a massive amount of health. NOTE: I cant use gliscor cause he is type flying and wont be poisoned.

Conkeldurr,Guts,Adamant,252 HP/Special Defense,4 HP/Special Defense, Choice Band.

Moves:

Mach Punch
Drain Punch
Earthquake
Stone Edge

This conkeldurr set starts with 936 ATTACK!........ Sickening to hear......... mach punch makes him strike first drain punch lets you heal almost full health against most pokemon, stone edge provides good coverage and earthquake for even more converage.

I am using conkeldurr because he is the hardest hitter of all guts users he is very and he has priority mach punch to revenge kill and even sweep.

Zangoose,Toxic Boost,Adamant,252 Attack,188 Speed,68 HP,Choice Scarf

Moves:

Facade
Close combat
Night Slash
Rock Slide

Now this zangoose is really fast and hits really hard he can one hit KO Snorlax with facade Almost kill Ferrethorn with Close Combat and much more.

I am using zangoose cause he is faster then most guts users besides swellow and adamant zangoose hits harder then jolly ursaring while it effectively sweeps with facade better then ursaring.

Well the last is all up to you I personaly use heatran with baloon and Will-O Wisp and make it magic bounce Will-O Wisp meaning it will increase damage of fire attacks cause of flash fire..... yeah pretty cool anyway I hope you love it!

Its an interesting strategy, although you will need help pulling it off, you will definatly need more reverse toxic spikes supporters that help out Xatu then you have, like something to lure out something Xatu can switch into, I can't think of anything right now but I am sure you can come up with something.

a- There are only 5 pokemon.
b- I dont think your strategy is good. Think about it:
Turn1-Skill Swap
Turn2-Switch to Forry
Turn3-TSpikes
Turn4-Switch to zangoose/breloom/Conkel.

So, after 4 whole turns, you did NOTHING (no taunt, no entry hazards, on damage, NOTHING) to your opponent team.

c- Also, since 1 of your sweepers is blocked by subbing ghosts (Gengar says hi) and the other 2 are choiced, they will need to switch in constantly. Add to that the entry hazards your own opponent set, the poison damage, the lack of healing of any kind and Zangoose's awesome bulk and you are not going far, dude.

Zangoose ALMOST OHKO Ferro? you leave him at 1% HP with close combat. He uses Power Whip/Gyro Ball and you are gone. Or even:
Turn1- You use CC as he put spikes on the field (12,5% from barbs + 12,5% from poison)
Turn2- He protects (12,5% from poison)
Turn3- you attack (Same as turn 1)

you just used 75% (62,5% + 12,5% from SR) to kill a ferrothorn. Now the opponent brings anything that is immune/resists fighting and zangoose. You are forced to switch out, and Zangoose is dead, as he will take 25% from the next switch in.

Yeah this strategy is incredibly hard to pull off and has many flaws, I think this would work in double battles and not single

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)