NFE The NFE Open - Finals [Won by BitchKicker]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Art by lyd

Welcome to the NFE Open!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam V information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the NFE ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Sw/Sh cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are required.
Finals
This has now become a round robin. Each of the remaining players will battle each other in bo3 games. Whichever player wins twice wins the tournament. The two remaining players will be eliminated.

BitchKicker vs zugubu royale
zugubu royale vs uhuhuhu7
uhuhuhu7 vs BitchKicker

Deadline is Monday 02/24 5:59 AM UTC

Last edited by a moderator:
What a weekend! Paige and finn win love island, France win the rugby and bitchkicker wins the nfe open!
Can certainly count myself as the biggest winner.
Shoutouts to blinkboy for giving me all the teams throughout the run and explaining the sets to me. Absolute g.o.a.t
Shoutouts angels and airwaves for always believing in me and making it harder by giving me a bad trick room team on purpose knowing it was a meme! Only realised after I learned the tier well.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nfe-1068672239-pwxkkwyql80u8uz43caisidg6hf4a26pw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nfe-1068679948-4msfa49nesutszlz76x91a81vugwcompw
I would like to announce my retirement from Pokemon with immediate effect as this game is for weebs and I do more than just kick bitches. So I’m too busy to schedule my games correctly.
Love you all xoxo gossip girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)