The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only 7 of us listed in the original post so we might end up with some auto drafters

Edit: apparently we only have ten teams in league b while there are 12 in the other two? Gonna be a cakewalk thus year I guess

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
so, second season in a row that people get ezekiel elliott for an amazing steal...

for those that do not know, the nflpa filed for an injunction to at the very least postpone his suspension and it was granted, and he is likely to play for the entire season.

Zeke got taken one pick before mine in 2nd round for league A, and iirc mr.e autodrafted him, then said he didn't want him because he wouldn't play for 6 weeks.

At least I still managed to nab Kareem Hunt in the 4th so that somewhat makes up for it.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I was waffling between two picks and didn't set my autodraft up knowing I was going to be present, so I got him as next-man-up in the rankings before I managed to lock in. I would've taken him in Round 3 if he was still there (as you imply he wouldn't be).

although with Berry done, the fact I drafted KC D is kind of a bummer

Last edited:
need Brees and Gordan to combine for 33 points in my full PPR league.

they're also the only 2 players left against my in my .5 ppr league, but even if they score 30pts each i'm safe there lol.

stolen from reddit said:
All #1 overall team:

QB: Aaron Rodgers 16.5 RB: David Johnson 7.1 RB: LeVeon Bell 4.7 WR: Antonio Brown 18.2 WR: Julio Jones 6.6 TE: Rob Gronkowsk 3.3 K: Stephen Gostkowski 9 DST: Houston Texans 0 Total: 65.4

All rookie team:

QB: DeShone Kizer 18.6 RB: Leonard Fournette 18.4 RB: Kareem Hunt 40.6 WR: Kenny Golladay 18.9 WR: Cooper Kupp 13.6 TE: Evan Engram 4.4 Total: 114.5

LOL

So threw myself into four goddamn leagues this year between three platforms, including a crappily constructed IDP one that I really don't have to pay attention to, but do because whatever. Lost all four. Adding Seattle's excruciating loss for one depressing week of football.

Losing on tiebreaker in faab is heart breaking
If I had won against you this week, I would've lost on tiebreakers. Takes the sting out of being in last place right now.

Also yahoo projected me to win 2 games in league A at the start of the season, so I'll cherish my first place spot right now lol. Don't know why they were so snarky in their draft recap because I looked at my team and thought it didn't look that bad. Although I do regret taking Eifert over Ertz, especially when the former burned me so bad last year.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If I had won against you this week, I would've lost on tiebreakers. Takes the sting out of being in last place right now.

Also yahoo projected me to win 2 games in league A at the start of the season, so I'll cherish my first place spot right now lol. Don't know why they were so snarky in their draft recap because I looked at my team and thought it didn't look that bad. Although I do regret taking Eifert over Ertz, especially when the former burned me so bad last year.
Because Yahoo always judges you based on how you picked relative to their "expert" rankings. It's why autodrafting without altering your list will literally get you an A+ every single time.

Yeah, I know that but they said something like Larry Fitzgerald is a "mid to late-round flier" or something stupid like that. Not that I really care that much about how Yahoo projects my team.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, I know that but they said something like Larry Fitzgerald is a "mid to late-round flier" or something stupid like that. Not that I really care that much about how Yahoo projects my team.
I mean, with as bad as Carson Palmer has gotten he kind of is a mid to late round flier haha. Poor Larry :(

waffling on giving Chris Hogan another shot this week or wait til he proves something.

starting Cooper Kupp over Marqise Lee in full PPR.

starting Hyde because my only backs are Hunt/Hyde/Bilal/Buck Allen in that league.

What I wanna know is how you get Buck out of Javorous?

Edit: Not you personally I mean in general because that's what people are calling him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)