The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2018-19 Season

Money league? Regardless, I'm interested and available for any date/time draft. Thanks either way.

I'm down to join any league available. Would like another good active one that isn't with my office and family.
Nah it's a free one and I'll add you to league B

I just wish there was an auction league. Problem is most people have neither the time or patience for it. And there is usually a dumbass or two who spend all their money on the first 3-4 players and then ghost the rest of the season because their team sucks

I just wish there was an auction league. Problem is most people have neither the time or patience for it. And there is usually a dumbass or two who spend all their money on the first 3-4 players and then ghost the rest of the season because their team sucks
I've been barking up that tree for years my dude. I'm almost inclined to start a Smogon-based auction league myself, but idk how much support there would be for one outside of you and I

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
We put together an auction league at one point, it was fun. We just didn't renew it.

For league A we need responses from Paul and tad38 (no idea what his username is now) and two others i still need to identify. I'm sending out an email now so hopefully I'll get responses.

Last edited:
Think I've got two more spots in league B

(LonelyNess and whoever the fuck SIR RON MEXICO is, sorry Sugar K Leonard we kinda need you at this point lol).

If anyone wants in by Sunday, let me know. Otherwise I'll just turn it into a 10 team league. We need to get this sorted sooner rather than later so we can start working out draft availability with all our wacky time zones involved.

Think I've got two more spots in league B

(LonelyNess and whoever the fuck SIR RON MEXICO is, sorry Sugar K Leonard we kinda need you at this point lol).

If anyone wants in by Sunday, let me know. Otherwise I'll just turn it into a 10 team league. We need to get this sorted sooner rather than later so we can start working out draft availability with all our wacky time zones involved.
I am still willing to play some imaginary pigskin if you want to guarantee an active spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)