The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm gonna drop 150+ in all three my leagues this week. And I'm probably going to lose one of them too lol.

i promise to make sure my lineup is the best it can be.. for the rest of you guys, its only fair.. but my god what a shitshow my team is. autodraft in a 12 man is a nono.

Also.. i have Fournette in my work league.. what the actual fuck haha.

11 points in 4 weeks.. what a fucking trooper he is.. becomes "active" just in time for a game.. you play him... then he gets injured or taken out for 95% of the game.. screwing you.

Bleh.

Week 5. Andrew Luck, Bortles, Joe Flacco, or D. Carr

Those are my options in a league of mine..

If Luck had Hilton.. sure maybe.. but man, is he gonna get the points without him?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Week 5. Andrew Luck, Bortles, Joe Flacco, or D. Carr

Those are my options in a league of mine..

If Luck had Hilton.. sure maybe.. but man, is he gonna get the points without him?
Bortles against KC or Luck playing catch up in NE could be nice streams.

Luck has historically been buns against the pats so id start him with caution especially since TY aint playin

Last edited:
THANKS MICHEL. CANT RUN IT 1 MORE YARD FOR THE TD... AND BRADY QB SNEAKS IT IN.

fuck. ughhhhhhh just give me one break.

Family league. It's competitive... my sister however is struggling this year..

1-3 and I'm 4-0

It's okay guys..

She has James White and Ebron..

HA.... HA.... ha.. :pikuh:

Also.. note to all of us... dont underestimate a QB that has to throw every down in fantasy football haha.

I'm going to be sick...

Last edited:
Holy shit I might actually win both matchups in smogon this week!?
Yeah it's always nice when I dont have the highest scoring team going against me.

M. Thomas vs A. Peterson for the win on Monday night. Whoever my opponent is, Goodluck. Idk what the hell is going on.

need 8 points from Jamison Crowder tonight to win this week despite my horrible team.

shoutout steelers defense for giving me 20 points this week

Well thanks dumbshit Alex Smith for throwing a suicide pass out to AP and pretty much ending his night and losing my matchup

Should've started Ingram

geez... Kamara a noshow.

Alex Smith cant put one decent performance together.. or even throw checkdown passes to C-Thompson..

Pathetic team.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Do it. Gordon is a top 3 back which weights more highly than a top 3 WR. You have Boyd to fill in which is just fine, but more importantly you have a shitload of RBs, and you can easily make another trade to improve your WR slot with your surplus value there to a RB needy team. Most likely you'll want to move Ingram, his value probably won't ever be higher, but you're just as happy moving Howard and having Ingram/Thompson as your rb3

Alright thanks for the advice. Yeah I’m just worried I won’t have a solid two WR combo since I should probably stick to 3 RB in lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)