The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Have my best scoring week of the entire season.
>Still lose by a significant margin and fall to last place.

Sums up my League A season so far.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
My league A team still sucks but I think I can contend. Every win matters though since the league is so tight. Gotta get lucky with my semi decent but not top tier RBs. Also I felt pretty bad for Mr.E after that Smallwood for Powell trade, not that it really matters since both blow.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
I feel bad for myself for trading Thielen + Cohen for Jordan Howard + some trash early season. Would probs be sitting on 1-2 more wins if I had better foresight.

I just can't wait for Phadunkin Donuts to close down for the season.

I'm dogshit in this league.. 1st place in another (not this site), and although you do still try to put out a good team, your total mindset is completely different.

Playoff bound.. your bench is basically full of matchups for late weeks..
Toilet bowl.. just trying to throw out a team that can get you 6+ points per player. EVEN MITCH TRUBISKY YOU SON OF A BITCH.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
My league A team still sucks but I think I can contend. Every win matters though since the league is so tight. Gotta get lucky with my semi decent but not top tier RBs. Also I felt pretty bad for Mr.E after that Smallwood for Powell trade, not that it really matters since both blow.
Henry did well anyway. Shame he managed to outscore most of the rest of my team too while I got blown out by 20+ pointers across the board.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As a general rule of thumb if you make 20 trades in a year and you win 14 of them you're doing really well for yourself

Doesn't quiiiiite make me feel better bout the Mixon for Kupp+Hyde+Thompson trade going as poorly as it possibly could

I’m in like 13 leagues this year. And I think I’m gonna lose 10 by not playing Mitch Trubisky over another or playing Howard.

Man I’m dumb.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
As a general rule of thumb if you make 20 trades in a year and you win 14 of them you're doing really well for yourself

Doesn't quiiiiite make me feel better bout the Mixon for Kupp+Hyde+Thompson trade going as poorly as it possibly could
oof
:blobwizard:

Honestly, my track record on actually meaningful trades is about as good as it gets; Cerowang technically got the best of me from Smallwood-for-Powell, for example. I don't recall regretting a single one of them and I routinely make some of the biggest blockbuster trade deals on a yearly basis. League A this year has been as active on the trade block as I've ever seen though.

Who the fuck is SKL in league B? Guy has been afk for weeks and his starting line up included 3 players on bye this week. I dont mind an easy win but the league is more fun when everyone is active

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Who the fuck is SKL in league B? Guy has been afk for weeks and his starting line up included 3 players on bye this week. I dont mind an easy win but the league is more fun when everyone is active
Sugar K Leonard.

Iirc, he was a reluctant returnee and did it this year because we were otherwise going to be short on numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)