The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2019-20 Season

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I set my draft order and I don't think which slot I end up in affects my draft strategy at all, just the actual players I end up with. I don't care either way.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
tad38 is confirmed for League A. Just leaves ck49

Stallion it's a good idea to set an arbitrary cutoff date when you set up the thread and then have the commissioners remove all unconfirmed people at that time and replace with new signups. In the past I've given two weeks, which should still give plenty of time before most drafts for people to do their research.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
tad38 is confirmed for League A. Just leaves ck49

Stallion it's a good idea to set an arbitrary cutoff date when you set up the thread and then have the commissioners remove all unconfirmed people at that time and replace with new signups. In the past I've given two weeks, which should still give plenty of time before most drafts for people to do their research.
Good advice.

@ everyone, you have until Monday August 12 at 9am (GMT+10) to confirm your spot in a league. Failure to do so will result in your replacement.

Speaking for my league, but the earlier you confirm, the quicker I can do stuff like draft order and draft time.

3 spots left to confirm Mizuhime BigBallerBrand B-Lulz

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
League B, the tentative draft time I have in mind is the night of Friday August 30 American time. That'll make it Saturday afternoon Australian time, which caters to the two Aussies in our league. Does that work for you guys?

i will return, i would've won 2 years ago but forgot to set my lineup in the ship. i was in the league with water bomb..

Stallion

Tree Young
i will return, i would've won 2 years ago but forgot to set my lineup in the ship. i was in the league with water bomb..
His league is full up, but there might be space for you in another league if someone doesn't confirm.

Stallion

Tree Young
Draft time can easily be shifted this far out so I've only done it as a preliminary thing, but at present, the League B draft is 9pm Friday August 30, American EST (GMT-4).

Stallion

Tree Young
Guys, was B-Lulz Tim Tebow's Toe? Need to make sure I kick out the right person. I've narrowed it down to him or One Handed Hunters. Which one of the two are you cb aaron judge?

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah that's me. For some reason notifications didn't work otherwise I would have replied saying I was up for returning? No big deal either way it is pretty much the only thing I come on the forums for anyway these days.

These running backs are going to be a real bitch to pick through this time around. Contracts. Bad teams but great players. Injuries. Come back from time away.

The hell do we do!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)