The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2019-20 Season

98019C08-D90F-4EB8-B26F-54C8E203B2CD.png

Dilemma in my work league. No clue who to pick as final RB. Johnson seriously questionable. Prolly won’t get full workload.

Dilemma in my work league. No clue who to pick as final RB. Johnson seriously questionable. Prolly won’t get full workload.
I don't think there's any question. If DJ goes, you start him. At least you have Brown to sub in with the same time slot if DJ gets ruled out last minute

You think Brown v SF defense is a better call than Hyde and KC? I can see a TD from Hyde but not many yards so it’s tough.

You think Brown v SF defense is a better call than Hyde and KC? I can see a TD from Hyde but not many yards so it’s tough.
It's a toss-up. Actually, Brown is probably just as TD-dependent if not more. But it's close enough to where I'd rather wait it out with DJ and have that solid backup option if he doesn't go

This certainly isn't the first time I've brought this up over the years, but why am I still not able to start a TE in my flex in League B? That takes out one of the better options of my starting lineup and that hurts during bye weeks. Stallion

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
This certainly isn't the first time I've brought this up over the years, but why am I still not able to start a TE in my flex in League B? That takes out one of the better options of my starting lineup and that hurts during bye weeks. Stallion
That's weird, I honestly don't know why it's set up like that. It's not one of those things I'm inclined to change midseason (it's unfair on other people who'd have wanted to start TE's in the flex spot in weeks gone by), but remind me as soon as the season ends so I can add "TE" to the flex list.

Juju smith and Gurley

for

Hunter Henry and Carlos Hyde

I have the 2nd group... do it? Even those Juju and Gurley are a hot mess right now? I have Travis Kelce at TE.

It's wild how Gurley is being talked about (same before NFL Draft).

All justified.. i just feel for him. You just don't know what to expect now..

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Does anyone trade in League B? I'd be up for shopping 1 of my 2 premier tight ends (Hooper, Henry) for a good WR. No TE in flex spot makes me irate

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
MFW Rodgers has like 50 points: :blobuwu:
MFW Rodgers outscored the entire rest of my team: :blobpensive:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)