underdog of the year
The No Johns Tournament: DPP OU Edition
johns stolen from funk
noun, verb, johned, johning
- A cheap excuse for losing, missing a recovery, being hit by an attack, or any number of unfavorable events in Smash. It is a statement or action that detracts from the validity or quality of a competition (or its implied significance), irrespective of truth.
Best of ONE.
Tournament Rules and Clauses
- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
- Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
- Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Check this thread for more informations.
- Uber Clause: Players may not use any items, moves, abilities, or Pokemon that appear on Smogon's DPP OU Ban List. If the tiers change or new items, abilities, moves, or Pokemon become available in the middle of a round, the changes will take effect in the following round. There will be an announcement in the relevant round if this occurs. Unlikely in this scenario.
- Do not join this tournament unless you are extremely active. Deadlines will be very short.
neomon vs runed over guy
stableprince569 vs (Cheese5555 vs Jhonx~)
SaltyFrenchGuy vs SoulWind
McMeghan vs fatty
Flares. vs Vay
DeadYouAre vs Sprinkles
Lfrs vs Leo
Sir Snub vs BKC
MetaRiolu7 vs Emeral
FLCL vs Celysi
TonyFlygon vs BIHI
(bugzinator vs pinktidal) vs Revulsion
Energy vs Lord Ninjax
hellpowna vs Marshall.Law
Reymaki vs Natsuho
luisotte vs Nichiru
Deadline is Tuesday, September 24th at 4PM EST (so you have a little over three days from this post). Extension deadline is midnight tonight EST.