your eyes tell me of your fierce determination
The No Johns Tournament: GSC OU Edition
me waiting for matches to be completed
noun, verb, johned, johning
- A cheap excuse for losing, missing a recovery, being hit by an attack, or any number of unfavorable events in Smash. It is a statement or action that detracts from the validity or quality of a competition (or its implied significance), irrespective of truth.
Tournament Rules and Clauses
- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
- Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
- Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Check this thread for more informations.
- Uber Clause: Players may not use any items, moves, abilities, or Pokemon that appear on Smogon's OU Ban List. If the tiers change or new items, abilities, moves, or Pokemon become available in the middle of a round, the changes will take effect in the following round. There will be an announcement in the relevant round if this occurs. Unlikely in this scenario.
- Do not join this tournament unless you are extremely active. Deadlines will be very short.
- Best of 1.
giara vs. McMeghan
Peasounay vs. Level 56
SoulWind vs. ZoroDark
Lavos vs. Malekith
Chill Shadow vs. Bomber.
Laroxyl vs. reyscarface
Mael vs. Genesis7
Eternal Spirit vs. Lycans
Deadline for extensions: Friday August 11th @ 11:59 PM EST.
Deadline: Sunday August 13th @ 11:59 PM EST. Being generous this time around since I want them all to be done on time. No Johns.