The No Johns Tournament II - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The No Johns Tournament II
Approved by ME

Sign-Ups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | Round 4

john |jän|
noun, verb, johned, johning

• A cheap excuse for losing, missing a recovery, being hit by an attack, or any number of unfavorable events in Smash. It is a statement or action that detracts from the validity or quality of a competition (or its implied significance), irrespective of truth.

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard OU - Singles
  • Best of one
  • Single elimination
  • The banlists for this tournament are the same as for the ladders of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Online.
  • No, absolutely any circumstances, johns.
  • Do not join this tournament unless you visit the forums every day and are extremely active, as shortened deadlines mean activity is crucial.

Battle Clauses:

• Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Wifi Clause
  • Team Preview

Deadline:

All battles must be complete by Saturday, May 12th at 11:59 p.m. EST. HellPowna and badabing have until midnight tonight to do their match. Extensions will only be awarded for extremely extenuating circumstances. To hopefully help players schedule their matches, I've linked every participant's user profile in the matchups. Send your opponent a VM or PM as soon as you read this. I'm going to be extremely liberal with activity wins and coin flips. Good luck, and remember, no johns!

Cicada vs toshimelonhead
xtrashine vs Malekith
AlphaJolt vs [K-12] The Madchine
Funkasaurus vs HellPowna

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Cicada vs toshimelonhead
xtrashine vs Malekith
Funkasaurus vs (HellPowna vs badabing)

Cicada vs toshimelonhead
xtrashine vs Malekith

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
i would have won this tourney had toshimenlon not haxed me from left to right

since he still managed to eliminate me, i predict him to win

Cicada vs toshimelonhead
xtrashine vs Malekith

WhiteQueen do you ever shut up?

fock i wasted all my brain juice predicting and it was the best battle i have ever had but i shuda won the 50% because i used more brain juice and predicting an impossible game

extending this through tomorrow sighhhhhh, guess i'll call bada vs hellpowna tonight since neither had the intelligence to pm me back

unfortunately i have to give hellpowna the win since badabing hasn't been on for two days. get your matches done

I VM´d Alphajolt today.
I´m waiting for him answer. Yesterday I was in a tournament presencial during the all day. It is the reason for which yesterday I couldn´t play.
PS: Activity post.

Responded, we'll be playing later tonight.

edit: lost in a close game that was a ton of fun. gg man, take it home now!

I won.
I was chall Alphajolt with wrong team. He restart the battle! I use other team.
In turn 2, he crit´s me... he restart the battle again!! o.o Rematch with the same movs.
Finally, I won 2-0.
It's a pleassure play with this kind of players. There are few players like him.
Very good game man, and thanks very much for all. :)

ridiculous, i'm extending the last match for one more day. if it doesn't get completed by tomorrow at midnight est i am calling it. this has gone on for far too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)