The NU Open I - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Got haxed game 1, haxed him game 2 and then lost game 3 because the teambuilder fucked up and missed 3 of my moves. Very deserved win congrats man

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
rofl rofl rofl

Played some great games w/ Blara (1 1/2 hours for 3 games O.o) Game 1 I won, he won Game two which was VERY close, and game three there was a crit that may have altered the game, but it was still fun (esp w/ the spectators lol)

Great Games, you better win now, or else I'll kill ur family :)

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Ok, that's done then. I sent out a VM to everyone who hadn't completed a match two days ago; those who didn't contact their opponent afterwards or were not active in attempting to contact their opponent were activitied out. Only where both opponents have been actively trying to contact one another and complete the match have I given an extension. Next round will be up shortly.

activity

FLCL vs Brotom
mfhoundoom vs Nexuz
CheezitKing vs Master of the Six Kings
Pkrs vs MMF

extension

Amell vs Pocket
kokoloko vs Ginku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)