The NU Open II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
koko and me were gonna play today, but he has had some problems, so i hope we can do it asap, activity

Lost to Annoyer 2-1, and I'll admit the one game I won was due to a crit that definitely mattered. Other than that one, ggs man.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lost 0-2, first game was probably the most intense one i've ever played in my life. second one i fucked up a bit and put myself in a bad position and lost. so yea, ggs man and go win the rest n_n

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Confirming my win against Zebraiken, good games dude. That first one was definitely one of the craziest games I've played.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
my girlfriend got hospitalized on the day i was scheduled to play my game (and two other opens...) so i missed my time. i'm trying to reschedule with reiky but if fsr we can't get it done before the deadline i'd appreciate an extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)