The NU Throwdown Round 4 - Semi-Finals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok People:

Me and For54Years decided to cut this off, so we went out for a battle...

yet,
again...
The infamous D/C happened, in similar circustances like for my previous match...
<.<'''

Seriously, we were both pissed, so, I didn't want to build another team (or use the one I've employed against bojan), and For54years was even more pissed...
Thus I proposed him the idea of a Best out of Three battle challenged, and he agreed!

Well, after another initial D/C -.-'''
and two well played match, I can say I'm the winner of the NU TOURNEY *0*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :D

YAY!

Very GG to For54years, specially during the second battle he bring me really on the edge, since I couldn't pull out my strategy properly, :D yet this is how it finished!

Very GG again! :D

I lost to Negator, but I had fun anyway! I think making it to the finals in my first tournament on Smogon isn't bad, and I'm happy with the results. As I said in the first round, I'm offering the three pokemon I bred for this tournament to the winner. I doubt he needs/wants them, since he has everything already but here they are:

Haunter - Modest @ Choice Scarf
31/31/30/30/30/30 HP Fighting 70
252 SpA/ 252 SpE/ 4 Hp
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball
Trick
HP

Gligar - Jolly @ Choice Scarf
Hyper Cutter
31/31/31/X/31/31
100 HP/ 252 Atk/ 100 D/ 56 Spe (outspeeds pos natured 115's like Floatzel)
EQ
Arial Ace
Stealth Rock
U-Turn

and the MVP...

Medicham - Adamant @ Life Orb
31/31/31/X/31/31
4 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
Fake Out
Bullet Punch
Zen Headbutt
Brick Break

Very GG Negator!

GG Negator ^_^
Italian Victory!!!

I think making it to the semi-finals in my first tournament on Smogon isn't bad, and I'm happy with the results.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Wow guys! Very cool of you two to take the initiative and get the final battle done so quickly. I guess there's no need for a finals thread now. I was planning to set up a match between September and Bojan so they could battle for 3rd place. Do you guys want to do that?

Congrats to negator for coming in first!

Prize donators, please contact negator and set up times for distribution.

Thanks to everyone who participated! I had fun hosting, and I hope you all had fun participating!

HELL!!!!
:D

Let's hope there will be more of those ^_^

Thanks to Supe for hosting the Tourney, and for all people who played,
I agree there should be a third place match, and honestly:
I don't really need all those prize (Assuming all prized go to the 1° place player), thus I won't mind giving half of those to the Second Place Player, and some to the third :)

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Okay, well there you have it:

1st place - negator
2nd place - for54years
3rd place - Bojan

Thanks again to everyone who participated!

HELL!!!!
:D

Let's hope there will be more of those ^_^

Thanks to Supe for hosting the Tourney, and for all people who played,
I agree there should be a third place match, and honestly:
I don't really need all those prize (Assuming all prized go to the 1° place player), thus I won't mind giving half of those to the Second Place Player, and some to the third :)
Thanks Negator, that's really cool of you. I'll PM Bojan to pass him my 3.

I literally could not take my eyes away from the match.

This is why I love NU. It feels so different and diverse. I just wish I was better at Team Building :P Lack of creativity ftl

Well Class was the original team builder, I tryed to contact him, to discuss how adapt the team for wi-fi playing, but he never reply at any of my messages on Cap server/nor he befriended me...
So I just rebuild it following some personal idea about Wi-Fi metagame and this was the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)