The Old Tyrant's New Reign of Terror (Gen III Kangaskhan)[COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deposited a female level 1 Flabébé. IGN is Creeper♂. Thanks a lot for this giveaway and thanks in advance for the Kangaskhan.

EDIT: I've deposited a level 1 female Shroomish with the message Xen from Smogon.

Last edited:
That's fine; there's no threat of them running out, so you're good. Just remind me later on, because I'll probably forget.
Thanks, I really appreciate it! Would a VM be a good way of reminding you on the day? I assume the giveaway thread will be closed then :P

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Thanks for the cool giveaway! I've deposited a lvl 7 female Flabebe. IGN is Max.
Put Up a level 5 male shroomish for The kang, IGN Palkia, Thank you very much :)
Yep, it was. D: I've deposited another one. Female, level 5, and holding a tiny mushroom. TY in advance!
sent

Could I reserve one? I won't be back at my dorm for another hour or two.
Yeah, that's fine.

OMG! And to think after the rules were announced I was planning on NOT playing online for a while.
Deposited a lv5 female shroomish nicknamed"xen"
IGN:I8TOKYO
Thanks a MILLION for this giveaway

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
OMG! And to think after the rules were announced I was planning on NOT playing online for a while.
Deposited a lv5 female shroomish nicknamed"xen"
IGN:I8TOKYO
Thanks a MILLION for this giveaway
Sent

Sorry that it got sniped. Redeposited a Flabebe, level 7 for Kanga. Thanks in advance!

Edit: It got sniped in 38 minutes, I don't have much Flabebe and Shroomish, since I am stuck on the Crescent Isle for soft resetting Cresselia, I can only deposit what the sniper offered.
Deposit: Japanese Kangaskhan, level 8
Thanks again!
Snipers are crazy this time...

Last edited:
Could I please get Kangaskhan?
Deposited lv. 5 female Shroomish with message "XenSmogon".
IGN: Maged.

Thank you:)

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Deposited a lvl 1 male shroomish
IGN: Asphalizo

Thanks!!
Sorry it got sniped.
Deposited a Kangaskhan Lv. 1, F (from the person who sniped me)
Thanks in advance!
Deposited a lvl 5 Male Shroomish. IGN is Green. Thanks in advance!
Them snipers I tell ya. Anyways, deposited another lvl 5 male Shroomish. IGN is Xxpapaya. Thanks!
Sorry that it got sniped. Redeposited a Flabebe, level 7 for Kanga. Thanks in advance!

Edit: It got sniped in 38 minutes, I don't have much Flabebe and Shroomish, since I am stuck on the Crescent Isle for soft resetting Cresselia, I can only deposit what the sniper offered.
Deposit: Japanese Kangaskhan, level 8
Thanks again!
Snipers are crazy this time...
Yeah it would look that way. Here's my FC and IGN

FC: 0731-4768-9651
IGN: Nolan
Could I please get Kangaskhan?
Deposited lv. 5 female Shroomish with message "XenSmogon".
IGN: Maged.

Thank you:)
Bah, these were all sniped. :(

For those of you who've been sniped twice already (huangl, Xxpapaya, ParadiseEon, HolyNolly), PM me and I'll trade you guys a copy via direct trade. For the others, try uploading something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)