The Oldest Image of Your Profile Pic

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
There's a site called TinEye that lets you look up images by file/url and sort by oldest (Google doesn't let you sort by oldest). Reverse image search your profile picture and see what's lurking in your profile picture's shadowy past.
Tell us about interesting websites, filenames, or whatever from your profile picture's digital youth. Hopefully the link to the webpage that has the original image on it isn't down, sometimes there's some really cool stuff.

Smogon basically hosts 2 versions of your picture:
a 48 by 48 pixel one they use in the top right of your page/on profile messages
a 192 by 192 pixel one they use in posts to a thread and on your profile picture
I recommend using the 192 by 192 one. Go to your profile page, right click on the big profile picture at the top, and click 'open image in new tab'.
Copy paste the url of the new tab into TinEye.

My profile picture is just a really generic stock photo. Only interesting thing about it is that the first instance of it was on a website called 'World of Stock', which was presumably a stock photo website back then but is now dedicated to securities and stocks (with lots of articles about marijuana stocks and snack food stocks...) Unfortunately, they did their due diligence and took down the original page, so I can't even see what the cow picture was originally priced at.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
My avatar is the Mad Hatter from this ancient Japanese Tabletop RPG called Silver Rain. Iirc this thing was made in like, 2007 on Blingee, and was cropped at some point. It looks fuckin cool tho.

Here's what was likely the basis for it.
2007-08-20-68345.jpeg.jpg

Weebs in 2007 were wack man

Thanks to R-B-Y for going on the ridiculous deep dive for this stuff on my profile btw lol

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
original avatars need not apply :psysad:
:psycry:

You can give us your thought process when you made the avatar!

How did yours come about? Halloween festivities? Acid Trip? Communion with the supernatural? Is that actually a small bird flying around with a conveniently marked napkin draped over it? Binge watching Casper the Friendly Ghost?

Don't leave us in suspense

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
I was bored one day, so, using my amazing Microsoft Paint skills, I recolored that sailor guy and Zeraora into Jotaro and Star Platinum from Jojo's Bizzare Adventure.

I know, I'm a weeb, you don't have to tell me.

My avatar is a cropped version of a gif I found on Tumblr. This comes from the Pokemon episode 'Turning Over A New Bayleef', in which Ash is a dick towards his Bayleef. And so, she runs away. An old woman finds her and is way kinder to her than Ash has ever been. When Ash finds the old woman, he wants his Pokemon back, but Bayleef is furious and refuses to accept Ash's apology. When Team Rocket captures Bayleef and several other Pokemon, Ash saves her and apologises to her for being a dick. Bayleef forgives him.

120730641_707577969854068_7644342387023342727_n.gif

Banette_Shiny_XY.gif

Lol mine was just a shiny Banette gif off of google

EDIT Fancy Vish.png
EDIT: Oh wait i'm dum you're talking bout' our current pics well in that case its just a picture of a fancy Dracovish I made on google drawings.

Last edited:
My first photo on my Facebook account is when I took it in the park with my wife on the wedding day. The photo was taken in a park where are always a lot of people, so I fixed the wedding photo using photoshop, so there wasn't anyone in the photo. We are married already for eight years, and I recently changed for the first time profile picture. Many of my friends wondered. After all, they laughed at me because they were saying that I will never change that photo. In such moments I can't even realize how much time went by since the time we took that photo and how fastly time flies.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)