The OM Hub

EV

Banned deucer.
Thanks to everyone who submitted a Letter to the Editor this month! After careful consideration, we've decided to run Pikachuun 's letter. You can expect to see it when Issue 4 falls out of the sky soon.

I'd also like to use this post as a call for a permanent artist! My goal with the new layout was to include a recurring comic strip, so if you love OMs and think you can come up with funny and/or observational OM-themed comics on a monthly basis, please PM me and unfixable with a sample panel.

another announcement!! other news is being put on hold for the time being. we've noticed a lack of interest, no real need for it right now, and because eevee and i are quite busy figuring out c&c and a bunch of other stuff, it's just going to be stopped for a few months. it'll be back one day, friends!

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
Issue 4 is around the corner! Time to start writing your Letters to the Editor!

Give us your opinions, your observations, your muses and the like. If you don't know what you want to write about, we have a topic for you:
  • If you could change one thing about Other Metagames as a whole, what would it be?
Send a 1000 word or less letter to me and unfixable in a PM. We're looking for well-written insightful, provocative, or humorous pieces and we'll feature our favorite in the upcoming edition. So if you have something to say, now's your chance to let the rest of the community know!

And as always, send all hate-mail to The Immortal 's inbox!
im going to send you a 1000 word letter as you asked. ill probably go with "L"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)