Welcome everyone to Round 3! You should all know the drill by now, but if you don't, check out this thread. So without further ado, let's jump into the next challenge:
(Art by Kadew)
(Art by Kadew)
~*Challenge*~This week, we're finally venturing off into the side-games with Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire, for the GBA! No twists or any funny business for this round, your goal is simply to get the highest score possible on the Ruby stage.
Rules and Guidelines:
1. Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire for GBA, Ruby stage. Normal ball speed.
2. Please do not submit past scores: go out and get a new one.
3. No glitch abuse, cheats, save state abuse, RNG manipulation, screenshot manipulation, submitting someone else's score as your own, etc. If we have solid reason to believe you have cheated you WILL be permanently disqualified from this round and all future rounds, as well as have your name stricken from the leader board. Also, Hulavuta will cry.
4. No sign-ups required, but posting on this topic if you're interested in competing would be appreciated.
5. All submissions must be in by 11:59PM EST on January 23rd, 2014.
6. In the event of a tie, (lol) the person who submitted their score first will win.
Start a Conversation with TheOrangeLeague and send us photographic (screenshots or camera photos) proof of your streak. You can submit as many times as you want. What we're looking for is this:
You can access this from the high scores screen. It seems the game comes pre-loaded with high scores, but these should be easy enough to bump off.
IMPORTANT: To help prevent cheating, please put your name as "OLR3" so we know that the score was only done for this contest.
If you have any further questions, first refer to the main topic. If that fails, then contact either Hulavuta or Jimera0 via forum conversation or in #orangeislands.
Good luck everyone, and have fun!