Championship - Type B The OU divisional Season (Round 1) [Concluded]

won 3-0 vs googly gg, can we go ahead and play other games in our division to finish faster or what
Ok, so once all of the rounds have finished in a division then I'll start off round 2 with that division. And then will edit it for the rest of the divisions once the other divisions have finished their rounds.

Indigo Plateau

from a distance seventeen
is a Pre-Contributor
My opponent is persistent on making me play between 3 am - 7:30 am my time, which I can’t do, and won’t negotiate at all to play between 9 am - 4 pm his time (even though his first message said he’s free all day), a much more manageable window. Not sure why he’s making little to no effort to schedule; convo is on his wall.

Last edited:
The deadline ends in 24 hours! If you want to call an activity or need an excitation, now will be the time to do so now. If I get no response from both players then I will have to coin flip.

My opponent is persistent on making me play between 3 am - 7:30 am my time, which I can’t do, and won’t negotiate at all to play between 9 am - 4 pm his time (even though his first message said he’s free all day), a much more manageable window. Not sure why he’s making little to no effort to schedule; convo is on his wall.
We both offered (IMO) adequate availability, but they didn't line up at all. Happy to be flipped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)