The OU divisional Season (Round 1) [Concluded]

won 3-0 vs googly gg, can we go ahead and play other games in our division to finish faster or what
Ok, so once all of the rounds have finished in a division then I'll start off round 2 with that division. And then will edit it for the rest of the divisions once the other divisions have finished their rounds.

The deadline ends in 24 hours! If you want to call an activity or need an excitation, now will be the time to do so now. If I get no response from both players then I will have to coin flip.

Calling activity on Flamestar, hasn’t responded to my message yet even though he comes on smogon.

My opponent is persistent on making me play between 3 am - 7:30 am my time, which I can’t do, and won’t negotiate at all to play between 9 am - 4 pm his time (even though his first message said he’s free all day), a much more manageable window. Not sure why he’s making little to no effort to schedule; convo is on his wall.
We both offered (IMO) adequate availability, but they didn't line up at all. Happy to be flipped.

Breezy

formerly Quaze
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I’ve pmmed my opponent via smogon last friday and didn’t get any answer yet.
Calling activity.

I know my rival gave me his time but I could not attend, he had other things to do, but now I have left messages and he does not answer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)