The Pedarsag's Palace: Home of the RNG Pokedex

Azure Demon

I guess you are giving the OU's to someone else to complete. So I guess I'll start in on ubers.

This is for timid manaphy

prince of the sea

Manaphy has to be on of the best water types to come with their very own flash light. I mean with tail glow what can't this guy do. He is very helpful especially when it comes to darkrai who loves to abuse sleep then set up nasty plots or subs on teams. With rain up this guy is not only a sweeper but also a status absorber thanks to hydration which heals it's status at the end of each turn. Hydration also opens up doors for him as a life orb abuser. Since it finds reliable recovery in rest and has 100 in all base stats making it pretty sturdy no matter what you do to the spread. Now with max speed and timid nature he goes fast and that's good but of course in the end for sweepers we typically want power right? This little blue guy gets tail glow which doubles it's special attacking power. Now don't get me wrong with only life orb and rain backing it it can take a huge chunk out of a uber support registeel doing 43%-53% but how about turning that into 87%-103% damage after picking up that tail glow boost. If you've been needing that fast, hard hitting pokemon for your ubers team there is no better time than now to go blue

best partners: ok this is guy has 3 best partners one that should go before it and two that should typically be played after it.
The first is kyoger. Now kyoger even while sharing it's same typing it is the absolute best friend of this pokemon. Setting not only the tone of the battle by water spouting or hitting stuff with thunder but he makes it rain constantly allowing manaphy to abuse rain with added surf power but allowing it that one turn rest recovery and allowing manaphy to heal off any life orb damage completly and then allowing it to continue laying the smackdown on it's opponents.
2nd best goes to groudon. While it shares in it's grass weakness groudon does 2 things for this guy one resist electric attacks comming his way which allows it to dive out of thuders way when comming from kyoger and palkia which in turn gives ground the chance to SD up or to rock polish and finish things fast. But if you aren't running a complete rain team and you fear your opponent may use it against you with surf palkia or something else spewing out water attacks it takes rain away from the other team so that way if they pokemon you have it can't currently abuse rain neither can you opponent's pokemon think of it like old Russia's war tactics leave nothing behind that can be usefull to the enemy set it ablaze or in this case evaporate it.
Make way for number 3 parasect deserves to be up here as this this causes huge problems 2x resisting electric moves and 4x resisting grass also have the ability to status pokes that are scarfed or just naturally fast certianly helps not only manaphy but your team. Not to mention it heals through dry skin in the rain

honorable mention: palkia, giratina, dailga, politoad, registeel, ludicolo, lanturn, mantine(with mirror coat and wacan berry)

CMT for these please, I am also available to do evíng service for you in exchange for credits:

Shiny Blastoise
Nature: Bold
Ability: Torrent
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Yawn
Hatch Location: Lake Valor
Hatch Date: 12/6/09
Comes Lv. 1 UT

Shiny Arbok
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Scary Face
Hatch Location: Great Marsh
Hatch Date: 11/18/09
Comes Lv. 1 UT

Shiny Fearow
Ability: Keen Eye
Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Quick Attack
Hatch Location: Ravaged Path
Hatch Date: 10/23/09
Comes Lv. 1 UT

I would like UT versions of each of these

I do not have a trade thread yet however this is the last pokemon i need for my standard OU team. I can offer EVing services for this bad boy. I will EV train 2 pokemon for him as a credit and i will never redistribute. Let me know if you are interested. :D

Shiny Salamence
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Naughty
Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower
Hatch Location: Route 209
Hatch Date: 12/18/09
Comes: Lv. 5 UT

Azure Demon

Shouldn't I be on that list of credits owed as I did some descriptions here and never used my. Credit

Shiny Raticate
Nature
: Jolly
Ability: Guts
Egg Moves
: Reversal, Me First, Counter, Flame Wheel
Hatch Location: Ravaged Path
Hatch Date: 12/19/09
Comes Lv. 1 UT

CMT please?

Shiny Deoxys
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 22/24/31/29/29/31
Moves: none
Migrate Date: 12/17/09
Comes Lv. 30 UT

CMT for this

Manaphy
Ability: Hydration
Nature: Modest
Moves: Tail Glow
Pick-Up Date: 5/28/51
Comes in Egg
i can offer
regirock adamant has 30 and 31 in all stats except sp a
regice calm has hp fire 70 and 30/31s in all stats except attk
registeel impish has 30/31 in all stats except sp attk
games stop pikachu jolly lvl 76 all 31s 252 evs in attk and speed 6 in hp
gamestop jirachi lvl 100 (oops!) hp ice 31/11/31/31/31/30 252 evs in spattk and speed 6 in hp (still has draco meteor)
shiny trapinch lvl 10 adamant 31/31/31/28/31/31
cresselia modest all 31s
and modest giratina all 31s

gamestop jirachi lvl 100 (oops!) hp ice 31/11/31/31/31/30 252 evs in spattk and speed 6 in hp (still has draco meteor)
cresselia modest all 31s

these are the ones i'm interested in. what level are the cress and gira?

cresselia modest all 31s

these are the ones i'm interested in. what level are the cress and gira?

giratina is lvl 70 ut
and cress is lvl50 ut
oh and i forgot to mention that the jirachi is timid nature

Azure Demon

lol o yeah i forgot you wanted me to do all of your descritions because you liked the other ones

CMT for this:

Shiny Venusaur
Nature: Bold
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Leaf Storm
Hatch Location: Floaroma Meadow
Hatch Date: 12/19/09
Comes: Lv. 2 UT
Lv. 100 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Def

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Cristiano95
Shiny Deoxys
IVs: 22/24/31/29/29/31
Moves: none
Migrate Date: 12/17/09
Comes Lv. 30 UT

CMT for this

You don't see me, again XD

now that i finished soul silver, there are a lot of new things, and more coming. it's gonna take a while for me to edit them all in, so check back often. you can still post though.

Suicune

Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: nothing notable
Catch Location:
Route 25
Catch Date: 3/31/10
Comes: Lv. 40 UT

Lugia

Nature: Timid
Moves: nothing notable
Catch Location:
Whirl Islands
Catch Date: 3/31/10
Comes: Lv. 45 UT

Shiny Scizor
Ability: Technician

Nature: Adamant
Moves: no egg moves
Hatch Location:
Eterna Forest
Hatch Date: 3/31/10
Comes:
Egg(non-shiny)
Lv. 1 UT

Shiny Scyther
Ability: Technician

Nature: Adamant
Hatch Location:
Eterna Forest
Hatch Date: 3/31/10
Comes:
Egg(non-shiny)
Lv. 1 UT

Shiny Kingdra
Ability: Swift Swim

Nature: Mild
Hatch Location:
Lake Valor
Hatch Date: 3/14/10
Comes:
Egg(non-shiny)
Lv. 1 UT
Lv. 61 80 Atk / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Lv. 100 80 Atk / 252 SpA / 176 Spe

alright.... that sounds good... your Manaphy, Manectric and Sandslash for Suicune, Groudon, and Articuno.... I can trade after a bit, and could I get Sandslash as an egg?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)