The Pokemon Villa - A Joint Trade Thread

Should I make my pokemon semi redistributable or fully redis?

• Semi redis (Redis if you get them from me)

Votes: 95 34.9%
  • Fully redis ( everyone can trade them)

Votes: 132 48.5%
  • Non redis

Votes: 45 16.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian, did pokemonbattlebrain give you permission to redistribute his XD Zapdos? Because if you got it from pokeguy you can only distribute pokemon that are his OT.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I got it from Pokeguy and in his thread he said that zapdos is fully redis.
EDIT:My bad but that zapdos isn't pokeguy's zapdos,I thought the zapdos was his own zapdos lol thanks for letting me know i will remove it

christian can you get on today an trade? if not just PM me when ever your available i guess...ill also be on shoddy

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
@Vaporeon:Sadly no,All the Corsola I have are female sorry.But I added an omanyte ,a mr.mime and a torkoal tell me if you like em :)
@Styx:I will PM you Styx.I will go on holyday tomorrow so i guess I wont be able to trade for a week :(

Also,I have updated with all the pkmn in my old thread now this thread is complete :)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
I think I could use a copy of your hasty flygon and jonny's drifblim+Booze's Exeggutor for one of the last two you wanted.
LMK which 2 you prefer.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
@Aroma Flora:Cmt for this

Chinchou (Lvl 10, UT Female)
Modest nature
Volt Absorb ability
IVs: 31 HP/30 Atk/31 Def/30 Sp Atk/31 Sp Def/31 Spe (HP Grass 70)
Egg moves/Tutor moves: Agility
OT and ID: Serra 13059
Heya Christian. Any chance I can get Pokeguy's Raikou? And don't worry, I know I can't redis it.

Raikou

(ID - Zim 31657)
Nature: Timid Ability: Pressure
Individual Values: 30/x/21/22/6/31
Hidden power GROUND 67
UT

Ludicolo

(ID - CHRIS 46687) (♀)
Nature: Modest Ability: Swift Swim
Individual Values: 27/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Move Leech seed only as UT

-----------------------------------------------------

Offensive Rain (Special)

Although Ludicolo is usually looked upon as a defensive Pokémon capable of taking special hits, it does have the ability to sweep due to its 90 base Special Attack, Swift Swim, and powerful STAB options. Surf allows Ludicolo to function more efficiently as a late game sweeper because it does not need to rely on Hydro Pump's 80% accuracy. Hydro Pump in rain OHKOs 4 HP Metagross (hitting those Metagross with max HP for a minimum of 90%) and some Machamp while dealing 92% minimum to 252 HP / 100 SpD Bold Rotom-Appliance. Grass Knot guarantees a 2HKO against bulky Gyarados with Life Orb and has a 67% chance to OHKO offensive Life Orb Suicune; meaning that if Suicune attacks, it will faint. Energy Ball is mainly used so Vaporeon does not stall with Protect and Wish, causing Ludicolo to faint from Life Orb recoil. It should also be mentioned that Energy Ball only 2HKOs Bulky Gyarados with Stealth Rock support. Ice Beam nets a quick OHKO against Salamence and Dragonite who resist Water and Grass. Rain Dance can be used in the last slot if the team needs additional support or if Ludicolo wishes to be a self-sufficient sweeper. If Ludicolo already has Rain Dance support from an outside source, Hidden Power Bug is a decent option because of its ability to OHKO Celebi with Stealth Rock 74% of the time. With 120 Atk EVs, Focus Punch can be used to hit standard Blissey hard, dealing upwards of 74% damage to 0 HP / 252 Def variants. Surf, in rain, inflicts lethal damage when combined with the damage dealt by Focus Punch.
With the specified EVs and nature, Ludicolo reaches 478 Speed after Rain Dance and ties with max Speed Pokémon with base 70 Speed. This allows Ludicolo to outspeed Pokémon with 105 base speed, a positive nature, and Choice Scarf in rain. Maximum Special Attack is a given on a set with such an offensive focus. With an odd numbered HP, Ludicolo can switch into Stealth Rock an extra turn without fainting. When using Focus Punch, a spread of 120 Atk / 252 SpA / 136 Spe is recommended, allowing Ludicolo to KO standard Blissey with Focus Punch and Surf. With 136 Spe EVs, Ludicolo outspeeds +1 neutral base 85 Pokémon in rain.
Life Orb is the preferred item on this set because it secures KOs against many foes with Surf, Hydro Pump, Grass Knot, and Energy Ball. Without Life Orb, Ludicolo loses the guaranteed 2HKO against bulky Gyarados with Grass Knot. Damp Rock boosts the duration of rain and thus the number of turns that Ludicolo benefits from it.

-EV'd version:252 spatk/252 Spe/6 def
Moveset:Rain Dance,Grass knot,Ice beam,Surf
item:Damp Rock

I like this thingy if you see anything else bro. =)

cmt for

negator's Groudon
Adamant Nature (+ atk - spatk)
Iv's:30/27/27/x/31/31
Ev's:-
With Bodyslam,Seismic Toss,Counter,Double Edge
Level 70

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
@AromaFlora:Okay I will add you in pendings.
@LizardMan:Nothing else sry :(
@zero likespie:I'll take the shiny hp ground moltres
@Mr.Darkrai:I'll take the brave camerupt
@gamer22:I already saw a negator's groudon out there..lol

I have to go now,tomorrow I will update my thread with new pkmn.

CMT for this:Raikou

(ID - Zim 31657)
Hidden power GROUND 67
UT

and:

Skeleton's Entei
Timid Nature (+ spd - spatk [-atk])
Iv's:28/19/23/30/18/29
Ev's:-
Ability:Pressure
Hidden power GROUND 64

Raikou

(ID - Zim 31657)
Hidden power GROUND 67
UT

CMT please.

I'm interested in the "Dennis" Bronzor. Unfortunately, this is probably my best offer:

Lv. 1 Chimchar
Naive
IVs: x/31/x/31/x/31
-Nasty Plot
-Flamethrower

Bred it myself, completely UT.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
@KibaSan:Didn't see anything I needed atm
@Vaporeon:I like the modest hp fire bellossom
@Sumuku:I'll take AromaFlora's Girafarig
@VoodoVoodo:You'll get it for free,but not right now since i don't have my DS.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Christian, for my Modest HP Grass Chinchou, may I pick this up?

(ID - YANKEY 63258) (♀)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Levitate
Individual Values: 29/31/29/x/30/31

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)