The pound-for-pound tournament! ROUND 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Won 4-0 vs Beef 2.0 in a haxy ass match. (I missed a crucial move in the beginning but then i got 2 parahaxes with thunder).

GG, sorry for hax.

2 parahaxes on my fast sweepers, and a critical as well but since he missed with an important move it kind of crosses itself out.
So yeah just confirming the loss to rey. Hax is hax it happens. Good Luck for the rest of the tournament Rey.

Not sure if this has been addressed, but what Pokémon are allowed for use in UU? I'm pretty sure Donphan and Dugtrio should be allowed, since they were already bumped down to UU at the start of the sign-ups, but Honchkrow was recently voted UU after the tournament started.

Any thoughts?

Lost, oh well

That's the last time I use stall in UU. There is nothing preventing Roserade from setting up Spikes, and it costs me too much to prove reliable.

Pirika

O boxeador revolucionário
is an Artist Alumnus
Any change in the tiers during the tournament will be valid. Donphan and Dugtrio are allowed, Honchkrow is banned.

Pirika

O boxeador revolucionário
is an Artist Alumnus
Only 3 days remaining guys. Remember that the deadline is this Friday (August, 7th). Please get your matches done.

won against tsubasa-kun in an exciting game without hax

e: purpleweezing is btw away til 6. or 7., like remarqued in his sig

I've contacted rojo23 and he has spoken back, but haven't seen him on Shoddy. I'll try setting up a date to battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)