The Prestigious Apprentice Cup! - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Prestigious Apprentice Cup!

The Rules:
  • Standard OU - All matches must be played on Shoddy Battle
  • No Ubers - Please check the home page of Smogon to figure out which these are, no Wobbufet or Deoxys (Any Form)
  • Species Clause - You must use six different Pokemon. This means you can't use a Rhyperior that has Hammer Arm and one with Horn Drill on the same team, even though they have different sets.
  • Self-KO Clause - You cannot use moves like Explosion or Destiny Bond on your last Pokémon if it will force a tie.
  • Sleep Clause - You can only put to sleep one Pokémon on an opponent's side at any time. If you use Spore to put one Pokémon asleep, you cannot use it again to put another Pokémon asleep until the first one wakes up.
  • Freeze Clause - If at anytime two different Pokémon are frozen on a player's field, then the player that froze the two Pokémon loses.
  • Evasion Ban - Moves that specifically increase evasion are banned. Double Team is an example of a banned move.
  • OHKO Ban - Moves that have a chance of OHKOing a Pokémon are banned. An example is Sheer Cold.
  • No scouting other peoples teams. You cannot watch ANY battle of the people in your division. Also, to prevent scouting in general, I give every participant the right to ask someone to stop watching their battle (To prevent person X from scouting on behalf of person Y in the divsion).
  • Also, be sure to follow the Basic Tournament Signups Thread
  • Battle Time must be on!

This has been approved by both Groudon80 and Aeolus!

Welcome to the Prestigious Apprentice Cup, this a tournament for Apprentices, people who had signed-up for the Apprentice Program. You are allowed to compete even if you were in a round that has already ended. You will only be excepted if I see your name on the first post of a round, (Tutor's don't apply).

All discussion will take place here and so will your predictions until the next round!

Winner's Bracket:
Rojo23 vs. BlisseyO_Donell
Wayff13 vs L/Kira
Twist of Fate vs. Rhykune

Loser's Bracket:
puggy vs. LonelyNess
Sikh Assassin vs. Nuke144
Stall vs. AzNGooK
ambervoid vs. sharkshocker
Sunday vs. gmax
GTS vs. [.darkie]

Deadline: April 27th

Winner's Bracket:
Rojo23 vs. BlisseyO_Donell - Apparently he is good.
Wayff13 vs L/Kira - Wayff has this IMO
Twist of Fate vs. Rhykune - Good luck =)

Loser's Bracket:
puggy vs. LonelyNess
Stall vs. AzNGooK

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Go for it Twist of Fate and Wayff! You guys have been doing tremendous so far, keep it up dudes. You guys have seriously improved a lot since I last tutored you, and since you got the tutoring from your other tutors, keep improving your mind. :]

ambervoid
Sunday
GTS
sharkshocker
gmax
[.darkie]

All of the above lost in the Winner's bracket last round and need to be included in this round's Loser's bracket.

Wayff13 vs L/Kira

Loser's Bracket:
puggy vs. LonelyNess
Stall vs. AzNGooK

Based of knowledge >.>

Winner's Bracket:
Wayff13 vs L

Loser's Bracket:
puggy vs. LonelyNess
Stall vs. AzNGooK

Rhykune, you mind doing our match over the weekend? I am swamped from schoolwork today, and would really appreciate some time to rest and relax =)

I see you on shoddy enough, so getting the match done should be no problem at all.

Yeah that sounds good.

Rojo23 vs. BlisseyO_Donell - He's good
Wayff13 vs L/Kira - I dunno'
Twist of Fate vs. Rhykune - Good luck.

Loser's Bracket:
puggy vs. LonelyNess - Like the name
Sikh Assassin vs. Nuke144 - Not sure
Stall vs. AzNGooK - Yeah

Ok thanks man...appreciate it. PM me anytime during the weekend and we should be able to get it done.

I just want you out in case I win, so I have an actual shot at taking 1st lol.

Other than that I don't have anything against you.

Winner's Bracket:
Rojo23 vs. BlisseyO_Donell - I've heard Blissey was pretty good, don't know about Rojo though.
Wayff13 vs L/Kira - Good Luck!
Twist of Fate vs. Rhykune - Iggy Bot and I have been talking about Rhykune winning, good luck!

Loser's Bracket:
puggy vs. LonelyNess - LonelyNess is pretty good too, so I decided to do a coin flip, and puggy won it.
Sikh Assassin vs. Nuke144 - I might as well be thankful to Sikh for opening this tournment.
Stall vs. AzNGooK - I have no idea.
ambervoid vs. sharkshocker - I don't know about this either.
Sunday vs. gmax - I know Sunday is more active, so rooting for him.
GTS vs. [.darkie] - When I battled GTS, he was actually pretty good, so voting for him.

Edit:Thanks to Gorm and Bologo for the support! Also, thanks to IggyBot for rating my team over AIM and Smogon!

Edit 2: People are saying I'm pretty good? I never knew that... -.- (I'm not bragging about this though.)

Winner's Bracket:
Wayff13 vs L/Kira

Loser's Bracket:
puggy vs. LonelyNess
Stall vs. AzNGooK
ambervoid vs. sharkshocker
Sunday vs. gmax

I can get in contact with GTS easily, so this shouldn't be a problem. And good luck to him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)