The Pro-Choice Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent said 'sorry you go through im busy atm', so does that mean someone should sub in for my opponent instead?

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
VMed him, but he went off just as I did and then I went off just as he VMed me. Will keep trying.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
My opponent said 'sorry you go through im busy atm', so does that mean someone should sub in for my opponent instead?
Solace. is subbing in for your opponent, meaning he's your new opponent. You've both been notified via PM.

i forfiet aginst yayo cause i was grounded and have other things to do
Boudouche. will be subbing in for you then. yaya0 vs. Boudouche. is the new match-up. You've both been notified via PM.

Anyways, the deadline is tomorrow, and there are still quite a few matches left. Here are the matches that need to be done. I'm disappointed that there are so many left, especially after I've been pushing the majority of you to do your matches by sending forums / IRC PMs and whatnot, but there's nothing else I can do.

Lamppost vs Madray
Pkrs vs locopoke
Hawk Eye vs Ada
King N vs smashlloyd20
Lakers vs Zeph
reyscarface vs Soto
Blue_Blur vs Key
CHENN vs Solace.
-Manu- vs Golden Sun
waffles101 vs 7014gree
Gabranth vs Alaka
MenWithoutHats vs Hawkstar
Delko vs B-Lulz
Z-rex vs Plusle
Jcpdragonx vs pikachu4uber
JabbaTheGriffin vs cco
Go10 vs TactiC
DeathxShinigami vs Riot X
M Dragon vs Knuckles_6
IronBullet93 vs HiipFire
Jackal vs kaonohiokala
Cybertron vs Stone_Cold

There have been quite a few people subbed in recently, so those matches will likely be extended by a few days if they aren't done by the end of tomorrow.

I'm not keen on extending the deadline for a round where you were all given two weeks to complete your battles, so if you and your opponent haven't played yet, please PM me explaining why or explaining your activity situation. Coin flips and activity wins will be awarded as a result. (don't worry, I've been keeping track of everyone who has been actively trying to contact their opponents, but PM me anyway for extra assurance).

There's still time left, so get those matches done!

Lamppost

I put the milk in first
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Like i said a few pages ago, Madray missed our deadline last week and he hasn't been on since (june 26th).

won over steeledges/stonedge in a gg. hopefully he sent the log because i didnt have a chance to save it before he left :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)