The Pro-Choice Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
The Pro-Choice Tournament

Hosted by Bloo, approved by Kevin Garrett and the tournament directors.
Legitimate Tournament Concept Conceived By Iconic

Introduction:

In ADV, the first Choice item was introduced, and since then, Choice Band, Choice Specs, and Choice Scarf have all had a profound impact on each generation. Several well-known teams, often referred to as a Team of Choice, have been made over the years that consist solely of Pokemon using these three powerful items. This tournament will aim to challenge a player's ability to create and use a Team of Choice, and will in turn test how well they can predict using Pokemon who cannot switch moves in Generation V.

History:

General Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard OU - Singles.
  • Generation V.
  • Single Elimination.
  • You must submit a log of your battle to me (Bloo) at the end of each battle. This is necessary so that I can ensure that all battle rules were followed appropriately.
  • The banlists for this tournament are the same as for the ladders of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Online.
  • Matches must be conducted on Pokemon Online's simulator.
  • Team of Choice - Participants must only use Choice Band, Choice Specs, or Choice Scarf as their items.
For clarification purposes, Klutz is allowed, Fling is allowed, and Trick and Switcheroo are allowed.

Battle Rules:

• Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Wifi Clause
  • Team Preview
Deadline for Round 2:

The deadline for this round is Wednesday, July 13th @ 11:59 PM, GMT -5. That's a week and two days. You guys all have your teams built by now, so I expect a quicker round!

With the recent extension, the new deadline is Saturday, July 16th @ 11:59 PM.

Extended Matches:

Gabranth
vs Alaka
Lakers vs Zeph
Jackal vs kaonohiokala
IronBullet93 vs HiipFire
CHENN vs Solace.
M Dragon vs Knuckles_6
JabbaTheGriffin vs cco

You guys have 3 days from today to complete these matches, which is Thursday, July 7th @ 11:59 PM, GMT -5. If the matches aren't done, I will simply call it on a coin flip or activity. Now, here are the match-ups for round 2:

Matchups:

Blue_Blur vs reachzero
Jcpdragonx vs Fatecrashers
Blue Tornado vs Yondie
The_Chaser vs Frizy
Cybertron vs Hawkstar
~GreenCore vs Solace.
wilson46 vs MikDecIsHere
Taylor vs King N
Soto vs Curtains
Keelhauled vs .Kyuusei.
M Dragon vs Grimm70
PI-Dimension vs Ada
Gabranth vs Eternal
tophway vs Jackal
H-C vs PK Gaming
Ciele vs PenguinX
Bluewind vs Agamemmemnon
McMeghan vs Boudouche.
Es.Rayky vs Lamppost
MSB vs Go10
JabbaTheGriffin vs snorlax
badabing vs Hantsuki
Zeph vs Heist
xtrashine vs Z-rex
Nails vs symphonyx64
-Manu- vs EspyJoel
Riot X vs DarkLoïc
Pkrs vs bro fist
Delko vs TEzeon
Mr_br_kill vs zarator
Raseri vs .Robert
HiipFire vs 7014gree

Good luck to all contestants. If there are any problems / questions that arise, feel free to PM me.

Opponent quit after a few turns, so I agreed to rematch and he quit again, I wouldve cleaned up anyway with my last mon

"won vs .kyuusei."

Predictions:
Blue_Blur vs reachzero
Jcpdragonx vs Fatecrashers
Blue Tornado vs Yondie
The_Chaser vs Frizy
Cybertron vs Hawkstar
~GreenCore vs (CHENN vs. Solace.)
wilson46 vs MikDecIsHere lol, no 'e'. TU!!
Taylor vs King N
Soto vs Curtains
Keelhauled vs .Kyuusei.
(M Dragon vs Knuckles_6) vs Grimm70
PI-Dimension vs Hawk Eye
(Gabranth vs Alaka) vs Eternal
tophway vs (Jackal vs kaonohiokala)
H-C vs PK Gaming
Ciele vs PenguinX
Bluewind vs Agamemmemnon
McMeghan vs Boudouche.
Es.Rayky vs Lamppost
MSB vs Go10
(JabbaTheGriffin vs cco) vs snorlax
badabing vs Hantsuki
(Lakers vs. Zeph) vs Heist
xtrashine vs Z-rex
Nails vs symphonyx64
-Manu- vs EspyJoel
Riot X vs DarkLoïc
Pkrs vs bro fist
Delko vs TEzeon
Mr_br_kill vs zarator
Raseri vs .Robert
(IronBullet93 vs HiipFire) vs 7014gree

Good luck to everyone!

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Opponent quit after a few turns, so I agreed to rematch and he quit again, I wouldve cleaned up anyway with my last mon

"won vs .kyuusei."
I said you the first time I had a disconnect, and I have my connexion cutted on the second time. Also, It's not correct to stall time when I said you I must to go (don't say you needed to think, 3 minutes by turn is a bit long). PS : I keeped the logs of the match before the second disconnect.

I said you the first time I had a disconnect, and I have my connexion cutted on the second time. Also, It's not correct to stall time when I said you I must to go (don't say you needed to think, 3 minutes by turn is a bit long). PS : I keeped the logs of the match before the second disconnect.
GG wp tfp

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Keelhauled gets the win. I've read the log he sent me and by the looks of it, Keelhauled was in control of the match. Additionally, it's not fair to have him play you a third time after you left twice. Sorry.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
chenn has sent me a vm saying that if we can't play today he's going to be out on vacation past the deadline

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Oh lol. It wasn't my fault If I was disconnected, but I will not give a damn fuck. "gg" so.

Jabba beat me in a close match. But he was totally hacking (3 Stone Edges in a row? What the hell is this?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)