The Pro-Choice Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s really not fair to the other players who have to work to get their way through. Since Hawk Eye was originally paired with me for round one, I guess it’s my fault for not sorting things out sooner. To be honest though, I was very eager to play at first, but my opponent hadn’t been on for a while now and I sort of became disinterested.

After looking at the results, I felt extremely disappointed, not that I had lost (it was deserved) but the fact that I hadn’t done anything to change that. I would’ve much rather lost, though having tried my best, than nothing at all. If it were possible, I would like to make amends and play for Hawk Eye. I realise that this might not be the best solution nor should I be the one making these sorts of requests but at the very least I’ve learnt my lesson now and won’t make the same mistake again.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Spoke this over with some people and thought about it more: since Hawk Eye doesn't have an account anymore, Ada will take his place since the match was decided via coin flip, and giving a win to PI isn't necessary with Ada available to play.

Though Ada, just make sure to take more initiative to get your battle done please!

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
went from round 1 to round three in a couple of minutes, gg tophway

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Ok, the deadline for extended matches are over; here are the people that are advancing via activity / coin-flip:

Gabranth vs Alaka - Activity
Lakers vs Zeph - Activity
CHENN vs Solace.- Coin-flip
M Dragon vs Knuckles_6 - Coin-flip

Now, get those matches done!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok after contacting king n here and there, yesterday he confessed to having poor connection and was unable to play. so we agreed to play today.

well we met this morning and he disconnects during the beginning of the game, 5-5.

i then offer a rematch with new moves, and he d/cs during the turn we start.

i gotta head out and id rather post our situation as it stands rather than message him because its been more than a struggle.

ok after contacting king n here and there, yesterday he confessed to having poor connection and was unable to play. so we agreed to play today.

well we met this morning and he disconnects during the beginning of the game, 5-5.

i then offer a rematch with new moves, and he d/cs during the turn we start.

i gotta head out and id rather post our situation as it stands rather than message him because its been more than a struggle.
Yes I agree to this.
I am getting DC'ed out of IRC, etc from the morning today.
So I think he gets the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)