The PU Open III - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
I was late for the scheduled time, but my opp literally saw my VM saying I came on, then left while not even bothering to respond to my attempts to reschedule. He never said he wasn’t available Sunday either so posting activity precisely 15 minutes after schedule and then ignoring my vms seems kind of ridiculous. I’d be fine with an extension if he still chooses to not respond today despite logging on numerous times.
Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 6.30.51 PM.png

Last edited:

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
hjad and i loosely scheduled over discord, but we didn't get the game done; can we please get an extension? we will schedule on smog

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Extensions
UltraBallz vs lockjaw
Ajna vs HJAD
ggggd vs DEG
Duncajuwon vs Hamhamhamhamham
Fylkir Pudin vs KarliTheFrenshie
Star vs MJ - This one was not requested but I'm rejecting the activity call. Star did miss the time but tried to immediately reschedule. MJ has been very active and avoided responding to Star for a pretty significant amount of time. This clearly could've gotten done, and it still can. Oh and also if you only schedule Friday you should be willing to schedule on a short notice, there was less than 36 hours between MJ reaching out and MJ calling activity and cutting all contact.

Activity
KingKdot vs Royal1604 - missed the time, act call says it all really
Sapientia vs King Billu - nothing posted about this but it seems like King Billu missed a Saturday time and never got back to Sapientia today

Star vs MJ - This one was not requested but I'm rejecting the activity call. Star did miss the time but tried to immediately reschedule. MJ has been very active and avoided responding to Star for a pretty significant amount of time. This clearly could've gotten done, and it still can. Oh and also if you only schedule Friday you should be willing to schedule on a short notice, there was less than 36 hours between MJ reaching out and MJ calling activity and cutting all contact.
Screenshot_1.png

Ridiculous that I do exactly what is asked from me and still have to defend myself, but here we go.

1. "Star did miss the time but tried to immediately reschedule." - did I miss something in the new activity decision guideline or why does that matter?
2. "MJ has been very active and avoided responding to Star for a pretty significant amount of time. This clearly could've gotten done, and it still can." - Is this your personal opinion or is Star your friend and you just spout biased judgement? I wasn't on PS nor on Smogtours the whole day and just checked smogon from phone from time to time while I was out.
3."Oh and also if you only schedule Friday you should be willing to schedule on a short notice" - Can you please redirect me to that rule where I "should" do that? Can I then also just reframe the scenario and say "if you dont contact your opponent at all and then agree to a time, you should better show up", how does that sound? If I schedule a time for Saturday, I am not allowed to plan anything for Sunday in case my opponent does not respect our agreed time? Ok

This will be my only response to this call, tagging Eo Ut Mortus because I dont know who else to tag. If the extension stands, just give Star the win, I won't be bothered taking time out of my day again for this.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
View attachment 266432
Ridiculous that I do exactly what is asked from me and still have to defend myself, but here we go.

1. "Star did miss the time but tried to immediately reschedule." - did I miss something in the new activity decision guideline or why does that matter?
2. "MJ has been very active and avoided responding to Star for a pretty significant amount of time. This clearly could've gotten done, and it still can." - Is this your personal opinion or is Star your friend and you just spout biased judgement? I wasn't on PS nor on Smogtours the whole day and just checked smogon from phone from time to time while I was out.
3."Oh and also if you only schedule Friday you should be willing to schedule on a short notice" - Can you please redirect me to that rule where I "should" do that? Can I then also just reframe the scenario and say "if you dont contact your opponent at all and then agree to a time, you should better show up", how does that sound? If I schedule a time for Saturday, I am not allowed to plan anything for Sunday in case my opponent does not respect our agreed time? Ok

This will be my only response to this call, tagging Eo Ut Mortus because I dont know who else to tag. If the extension stands, just give Star the win, I won't be bothered taking time out of my day again for this.
There’s literally an entire pinned thread for scheduling guidelines that goes over this and says you get the activity win if the opp misses the time and doesn’t attempt to reschedule. acting like I wasted a large amount of your time when you posted activity in 15 minutes, logged off immediately as you saw my rescheduling VM and purposefully ignored me for the rest of the weekend (and still now) is some horseshit.

View attachment 266432

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)