The PU Open IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling act (or an extension if my opponent responds). Contacted them through messages early with no response, reached out today as well.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Reasoning is provided for calls where neither player posted here or reached out to me in another way about their situation

Activity
Kris vs wzvd
Akir vs xtra$hine
Eeveeto
vs skyyxc
Staxi vs brewfasa
spanishlines
vs Riku Sakuraba
Perish Song vs Mikaso04
Pope Faith vs Greybaum
Mac3
vs Rubyblood
dahli vs Corckscrew
TeamCharm vs Fylkir Pudin
Malekith vs yellowfin
CDW Enrique vs Procopius
Nahomitsoa
vs Fiend - gave win on wall
Rumor vs LordST - no response to initial vm
QWILY vs bugzinator - no response to initial vm
Floss vs DraKeyTT - no public contact from either party but Floss is giving the win to all his opponents so I'm assuming this is cleaner, lmk if you'd rather have a shot for a flip
weird mon vs Fardin - gave win on wall
The Disco Devil vs Lyss - gave win on wall
DC vs Yay - no response to initial vm
Enzo Gorlami vs 2xTheTap - I forced 2x to sign up he didn't wanna play
MouteMoute vs Toadow
CathyUwU
vs Emlee - Emlee was an alt
zeriloa vs Endill - gave win on wall
TectonicDestroyer vs giove97 - sorta borderline but tect was the one to just stop responding
termi vs I'm hate hats - no response to vms
Drud vs SerenalovesAsh1234 - it was a late sub that could get an extension but SlA1234 hasn't been online since Friday or responded at all
I Eat Snoms vs Ilesaural - no response to initial vm
NomNom14 vs Ainzcrad - NomNom told me over Discord that he gave the win

Extensions
PinkDragonTamer vs lighthouses
naruto(sage) vs Maxomega
afakedugong vs Rahul_3301 - that post got in just under the wire

Coinflips
Perry vs yedla - no public contact
Baoba vs HJAD - both stopped talking after last Wednesday
Archiiiie17 vs Potatozq - former is on an indefinite break last seen on the 11th, latter was last seen not he 6th, no contact from either
Pannuracotta vs xray - both just sorta stop scheduling with each other
Aurodian vs Rewer - no public contact
Sacri' vs Mikaav - minimum effort from both
Hockey1 vs Chazm - not seeing any public contact
ima vs Meri Berry - no public contact
Quaze vs TDNT - no public contact
Felines vs Ismail - minimum effort from both

Last edited:
I'm sticking with the activity call, to deserve an extension you had to be online or respond in some way before the deadline.
Due to some real life problems i couldnt come online on Smogon. I am really sorry about that. Cant anything be done pls.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Due to some real life problems i couldnt come online on Smogon. I am really sorry about that. Cant anything be done pls.
Ok I was waiting to double check with a TD but this call has to stand. I subbed you in pretty late and an extension could only go as far as Wednesday or maybe Thursday. To be completely inactive due to irl obligations is completely understandable but also has consequences, it took away a large chunk of the time needed to schedule and play a match. Undoing the call and having a set start from scratch with like 3 days to get it done isn't fair to your opponent or the person who'd wait on playing the winner. I try to get as many games done as is practically possible but you missed half the time you had to play including the entire weekend and that meant it was time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)