The Quarter Well #75 Voting/Campaign (March 2022) [won by dave]

Who are we throwing into the 75TH QUARTER WELL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
6EE1D063-B5F0-4ECA-8635-A7D3CBE73C68.png

Welcome to the first annual QUARTER WELL! We are proud to commemorate the 75th Well by shifting up the game in a way that nobody could’ve predicted, but you’re guaranteed to never forget. Based on the twist from Hunger Games: Catching Fire in which the past winners pool was reaped from to comprise the tributes entering the 75th competition, our 75th Well voting pool will be made up of PAST RUNNER-UPS!

Congratulations to the following Tributes for another chance at The Well…

#74 Tributes (won by GatoDelFuego, runner-ups tied @ 21 Votes)
ausma
Sijih
Kalalokki

#73 Tribute (won by MAMP)
dave

#72 Tribute (won by SuperEpicAmpharos)
az

#71 Tribute (won by CALLOUS)
Albatross

#70 Tributes (won by emma, runner-ups tied @ 16 votes)
Martin
shade

The above 8 Tributes now have the next 72 hours to use this thread as an open forum for campaigning for the people’s vote, after which we will move to the voting phase. Feel free to post an argument against or post in support of your favorite Tribute, and otherwise turn this thread upside down… it’s yours to deface (within reason, you clowns).

THE VOTING HAS BEGUN! The winning tribute will be thrown into the Well in 72 hours.

Good luck…

Last edited:

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
in the true spirit of the quarter quell, I think we should not be voting for the winner but rather voting out the losers one by one until there's one last winner standing
and also that in a surprise twist the game shockingly ends in the middle due to some deus ex machina

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
in the true spirit of the quarter quell, I think we should not be voting for the winner but rather voting out the losers one by one until there's one last winner standing
and also that in a surprise twist the game shockingly ends in the middle due to some deus ex machina

............would you like to play a game?

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
good morning smogoff community, it is me, nominee #???? ausma. i am here to make a single argument for why you should throw me into the well:

i’ll make a really funny sound when i hit the bottom, like a progressively sad whoopee cushion. maybe if i’m feeling like it i’ll be like one of those flying ragdolls from that one tf2 mod and you can relive the glory days of chucking around models in garry’s mod

A very important, campaign winning question to all candidates; What is your stance on eating with your bare feet?
old legends say that chopsticks were designed after the toes. we shall not disservice them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)