New Matchups (witnessed by RustySheriffBadge):
dumbbutt2252 vs CalielSkyX
Xevara vs Rickpsv94
Texas Cloverleaf vs Joan21
Alakazam vs Bloque
Mordecai & Rigby vs stitch.kr
YankeeWithNoBrim vs Typhlito
Lucas2543 vs Universes

Get in contact, get scheduled, SAVE YOUR REPLAYS. Let me know if you need more time.

Cutting substitute signups now. czim, Nalorium, Wanderer314, innisfree, Soul Unmei, theshinychatot, joacondown - stick around for one more day, since there's enough subs to start subbing out inactive people.

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hopefully this is the 3rd to last post I need to make about R1, my post/like ratio is really suffering.

DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MONDAY, APRIL 27TH at 11:59 PM GMT-4 (EDT).

Quite a few uncompleted series. Hopefully this will help. If not, I have some substitutes and this extension will help with getting them in.

-

I'm going to tag every uncompleted matchup that doesn't seem to be scheduled. Let me know if you've already won and I forgot to bold your name, or otherwise respond to whatever I put next to your matchup.

Uncompleted:
Yami vs Typhlosion48 - I'm 98% sure typhlosion won but there aren't 2 (i think) replays. So, either you (yami) can confirm typh's win or you (both) can reschedule a time to finish the series/replay those 2 games didn't happen. I'm not going to give an extension for this one past the one already given so I would recommend getting to it if you want to pursue the latter option. I will consider activity if there's a failure to reschedule and right now, it looks like the fault is on Yami.
not a racist vs basaninho - please schedule a concrete time
Hydreuxgon vs VigilanteVigoroth - have you guys scheduled? Hydreuxgon - because your profile is hidden, the onus is on you to reach out to VigilanteVigoroth. Please do so within the next 24 hours or you may be subbed out.
Estuardo19 vs Michielleus - have you guys scheduled? please do so or risk getting subbed
Hamhamhamhamham vs Fantos13 - have you guys scheduled? please do so or risk getting subbed
Crux vs TacticalFacepalms - DL's been extended, get scheduled and good luck
pokeblade101 vs Paleo - paleo, please respond to pokeblade's message or risk getting subbed out
Eve vs yovan33321 - please schedule a concrete time
Mynomeisgr vs breh - mynomeisgr, please respond to breh's message or risk getting subbed out
DugZa vs Arkhan - dugza, please respond to arkhan's message or risk getting subbed out
Eccalliti ✿ vs mc56556 - get scheduled please
Sir Isaac Mewton vs RacsoZeta - have you guys scheduled? please do so or risk getting subbed
zS vs Hockey1 - please get scheduled
Aloopuriza vs michael - please use concrete timeframes and get scheduled

Substitutions:
BP czim vs LordST - bp gave win, so subbed out
1234567980i Nalorium vs Milkshook - considering 123456780i hasn't been on since before the round started, I'm going to skip the 24 hour waiting period
The Poop Sock Wanderer314 vs Aurodian - considering The Poop Sock hasn't been on since before the round started, I'm going to skip the 24 hour waiting period
casteilthebestangle innisfree vs neycwang - considering casteil hasn't been on since before the round started, I'm going to skip the 24 hour waiting period

Get in contact, get scheduled, SAVE YOUR REPLAYS. Let me know if you need more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)