The Return of #RMT Workshops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Driving up to Connecticut from NJ to pick up my sis, so I could possibly make it to the last team if I manage to come back home early.

#RMT Workshop for June

After the long wait, #RMT Workshops are back! Previously, Smogon Tour had been interfering with it's timing but now since it's finally over we can start these lectures yet again, if you missed the previous one or just looking for some general advice, be sure to join the live RMT lecture on SynIRC in channel #RateMyTeam, June 2nd 3 PM EST. Official TRs will be there to help aspiring team raters. We'll go over teams, discuss common problems and generalities if they come up in the lecture, and work together to fix them by considering different approaches to team rating. This lecture will approximately last for 2-3 hours, depending on the amount of teams we receive.

For those who want a team rated at the workshop, post a link to your team below!

We hope to see you there!

The Rating 102 Team

Magma

Hey Team Raters,

Here's an unorthodox Rain Stall team that I've been working on and want to put through the gauntlet: Magma's Rain Stall team.

It's posted in on of BTzz's old threads and not in typical RMT format, I hope that's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)