The Robbins Nest trade thread! (Updated 1/25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The movie Genesect, which I always thought was in the same "risky business" territory. I can get the ID on it just to make sure it's not from a known hacker and/or make sure it's from a game where 6 31s are not impossible.
I wanted the Heatran too but I'm thinking of starting up a game of White 2 so I have move tutors and wouldn't need to worry about having a SR HP ice heatran if that were the case. Genesect is pretty much the only mon I absolutely can't get because I missed the event. :(

The movie Genesect, which I always thought was in the same "risky business" territory. I can get the ID on it just to make sure it's not from a known hacker and/or make sure it's from a game where 6 31s are not impossible.
I wanted the Heatran too but I'm thinking of starting up a game of White 2 so I have move tutors and wouldn't need to worry about having a SR HP ice heatran if that were the case. Genesect is pretty much the only mon I absolutely can't get because I missed the event. :(
I dont have a movie genesect O.o i could definitely do the heatran tho. and if you could check the latios that would be fantastic

my fc is 5300 8438 9302 ign dragonking00
I can't do it right now. in about 3-4 hours i may be able to try since i will be done with class for the day. and tomorrow after about noonish my time (its almost 2pm right now) i will be done with class for the day and can try

I can't do it right now. in about 3-4 hours i may be able to try since i will be done with class for the day. and tomorrow after about noonish my time (its almost 2pm right now) i will be done with class for the day and can try
its 1:49 rite now so we mite have the same time zone

Smeargle 5 iv ,vulpix modest 5iv,charmander shy 5iv, eevee shy 5iv
Louderd shynie

And many other but you what do you want ? I can breed other pokemon if you want:)

Smeargle 5 iv ,vulpix modest 5iv,charmander shy 5iv, eevee shy 5iv
Louderd shynie

And many other but you what do you want ? I can breed other pokemon if you want:)
I like shiny 5iv pokemon usually 1 for 1 for the regular ditto. if its for the shiny ditto usually a 5iv legendary shiny or regular. even a one shiny 5iv pokemon and a regular 5iv. all depends on the offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)