The RU Open VII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Nat bent over backwards to schedule a time with my opp and he tells me now that he'll back in two hours (without any fair warning). I scheduled my weekend around this clown and I'm not dealing with his nonsense. Calling activity - sorry for being irrate but like who does that lol

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
would like an extension! we didnt rly settle a time that both of us could make but im free over the next two days early on to accommodate for his timezone probably so i'd like an extension till wednesday till we sort it out

Would like to ask for an extension between me and Rodriblutar. Vacations and obligations made our schedules not matchable this week.

Pinboim3

Rain days are the worst
Screenshot_2018-08-05-22-39-29.jpeg

As you can see Nat, Kink talked about playing at 10/10:30 sunday my time and he didnt show up, also he never mentioned this time where he asked me to play so i was caught off guard since i was hoping to play in the morning and thats why i never mentioned going to my aunt's house at that time.
If someone should call act win, that person would be me.

Last edited:
Messaged you on discord, but my opponent is on vacation and comes back tomorrow. We can play tomorrow if we got an extension.

Sceptilite said he can play at friday, saturday and sunday afternoons GMT -3. I tried to message him on showdown on saturday and sunday afternoon many times but he wasn't online.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Would need an extension against my opponent until Thursday. Last minute complications didnt allowed me to play yesterday and he cant play today cause family stuff. We agreed on it too just saying.

Thanks in advance.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
View attachment 131161
As you can see Nat, Kink talked about playing at 10/10:30 sunday my time and he didnt show up, also he never mentioned this time where he asked me to play so i was caught off guard since i was hoping to play in the morning and thats why i never mentioned going to my aunt's house at that time.
If someone should call act win, that person would be me.
We were obviously talking about pm as per the context of the conversation lol are you serious?

Nat

is a Top Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
R3 has ended, below are the necessary act calls, flips, and extensions.

Extensions:
hexed vs Meru
TheWall vs Rodriblutar
robjr vs Melle2402
passion vs Welli0u
mind gaming vs Tenebricite
MrAldo vs didi
Decemm vs Chucuflaseo
NaCl vs yovan33321
lax vs Soldier
Kink vs Pinboim3 - it's clear you both made a scheduling attempt and most likely some confusion arose, so i'm giving this a second chance.

Djokra vs Staxi
Twixtry vs felixffzz07
Hogg vs Akashi
Sceptilite vs Baica
Abyssal Ruins vs liptonic
Ninjadog
vs Psuedoname
Bunrphenix vs Sachumberto
Royal1604 vs Magistrate of Metal
Osh vs Youngster Phat
Carmin06 vs TargetGoBoom
Liemaster vs Drud
SparksBlade vs CantoakaChris
"fire dragon" lenny vs SMB
Hamhamhamham
vs Davyt
UltraBallz vs Akaru Kokuyo

and the one flip of the round: M Rodrigues vs Guprei

R4 up shortly, hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)