The Second Official Create-A-Pokemon Tournament - [Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Second Official Create-A-Pokemon Tournament

Approved by Sonius and Earthworm. (I made a mistake and asked both. :p)
Please check the Tournament Rules Guidelines first.

What is it?

As many of you know, Smogon has program called the, Create-A-Pokémon Project, or CaP project for short. This project was designed so that the community could actively participate in creating pokemon that they feel could have a positive effect on the metagame, and be able to playtest with the pokemon to determine the effect that each Pokemon has on the metagame. The Create-A-Pokemon Project, has created 7 Pokemon, all of them unique in their own little ways. This Tournament is to allow us get a better understanding of how each pokemon effects the metagame, and give a chance for people who normally aren't active a chance to participate and contribute to the project. This tournament will be holding 32-64 people depending on the amount of participation that is received.

If you need some additional information on the Pokemon who have been created, or just want to get a basic understanding before using them on the server, the EnCAPlopedia: The Complete Reference Index for Create-A-Pokémon is a great reference point.

Special Thanks to Magmortified, Tennisace, and Kevin Garrett for helping me conduct this tournament.

Rules:
  • Evasion Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • All battled logs must be sent to the hosts of the current round.
Signups:

1 Darkie
2 Billymills
3 Umbreon Dan
4 Twist of Fate
5 Tay
6 Blame Game
7 Earthworm
8 locopoke
9 Deck Knight
10 Cyberzero
11 Olie
12 Thorns
13 Joatmon
14 Tito
15 LonelyNess
16 Matty
17 Mind
18 Purple Wheezing
19 Husk
20 SoT
21 ~Nauar~
22 Silent Echo
23 Mien.
24 Lady Bug
25 Safe Kid
26 Elevator Music
27 polelover44
28 Sapientia
29 Rojo23
30 Katherine
31 SBC
32 Reachzero
33 Flounder
34 Veedrock
35 Lunar Fang
36 Battlulz
37 Kaxtar
38 Magmortified
39 OGBallin
40 moi
41 _Flygon_
42 Hybrid99
43 Tennisace
44 Hydrolphin
45 Bobtheball4
46 Snorlax14
47 The Dark Sage
48 diinbong
49 bloodcross69
50 Bass
51 Snorlax
52 Plus
53 Beej
54 MapleSandwhich
55 Jimbo
56 iKitsune
57 Tanner
58 ReyScarface
59 KD24
60 Twash
61 Captain
62 ExplorerAce
63 pkmn-taicho321
64 Raz3l Dazz3l

Substitutes:

1 Sc4rfchomp
2 Stone_Cold (IM'd me)

A CAP tournament without cyberzero? What is this? I DEFINE the CaP server. How can you even think of having this without having my name first already? I should have been on the list even without this post. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS, SOT?!?!

in, btw.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Damn you SoT why do you have to make a Tournament this awesome when there's already so many tournaments... I can't even give it my full attention. :(

In anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)