The sequels are never good - FINALS [Won by M Dragon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1


Sign Ups / Round 1 / Round 2 / Round 3 / Round 4 / Semifinals

Introduction

Welcome to the first "The sequels are never good" tournament. This is a tournament that pretends to mix standard rules with a bit of innovation rules. About standard rules, you'll play in a Best of 3 series: 3Gen OU, 4Gen OU, 5Gen OU, like Smogon Tour PlayOffs, the one who win two battles advance to the next round. As for the other rules, Gen3 battles will be played with RS200 metagame, Gen4 battles will be played with D/P metagame and Gen5 will be played with BW1 metagame.

Rules

  • Standard tournament rules ( Sleep, Evasion, Species... )
  • Sign-Ups will be standard, first 62.5% who post in this thread are in and the other 37.5% will be chosen randomly.
  • 32, 64, 128 (depending on how many sign up).
  • All moveset have to be legal in their respectives Gens.
  • Best of 3 matches.
  • When you make your teams in PO, click in: Teambuilder -> Gen, and: Ruby/Sapphire for Gen3 teams, Diamond/Pearl for Gen4 teams and Black/White for Gen5 teams.
  • Salamence and Garchomp are OU in the D/P battles.
  • Deoxys-D, Deoxys-S, Excadrill and Thundurus are OU in the B/W battles.
  • ALL POKEMONS THAT ARE NOT OU IN THE CURRENT OU TIERS OR BOLDED ABOVE ARE BANNED ( For Example: Deoxys-S in DPP )
  • Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
Pairings:

M Dragon vs Colchonero

BaBa flirt vs M Dragon

Colchonero vs BaBa flirt



DEADLINE: ASAP.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)