The Shiny Eruption! Cam erupt Giveaway [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
To celebrate my first attempts at TSV hatching, I thought it would give one of them away!

Find beneath a lovely Apricorn Ball/Shiny Combo, on one of my favourite new Megas. Hatched by u/chidokid over on Reddit!

To qualify for one, just suggest other Apricorn Ball / Shiny combinations for me to get to work on!

Simple/Solid Rock/Sheer Force - Modest
31/0/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Yawn, Heat Wave
Stock: 17

Full Redis!
Rules:
- To collect, please add my FC and let me know, I will trade it to you from my X game. This helps me fill out my Friend Safari for more awesome stuff!
- If things get really hectic, I will post asking for people to switch to the GTS for collection.
- There are only 30, I will try and keep the stock up to date!
- Camels have been used for trading for a long time, so this is Full Redis!

Last edited:
May I please get one? I think you should try to make shiny froakie's. Ill add your FC but I probably wont be able to trade until Monday.

My FC: 0044 - 2961 - 7535

Last edited:
May I please have one, kind sir/lady? As you have said that camels have been used for barter through history, one of my suggestions is that you can give away Rapidash, as horses have been used as bartering items throughout history. Information of me is below.

Can I have one please? : - ) My suggestion would be shiny Jumpluff in a love ball!

My FC is 4227-2126-7931. Thanks in advance : - ).

Hi doomsday. I'd like a copy of numel if possible. a nice pokemon in an apricorn ball I think is Rapidash, that is very cool in an heavy ball

My FC is in signature

Can I have one please? : - ) My suggestion would be shiny Jumpluff in a love ball!

My FC is 4227-2126-7931. Thanks in advance : - ).
Hi doomsday. I'd like a copy of numel if possible. a nice pokemon in an apricorn ball I think is Rapidash, that is very cool in an heavy ball

My FC is in signature
Sure thing guys, make sure you add me, I'll be online for most of the next hour or so!

ok, thanks a lot for the trade doomsday: shiny camerupt is a Pokemon that I search from some time, and the yours is exactly like I wish; I give you another combo, as I think another cool shiny pokemon can be ninetales, always in an heavy ball

anyway, thanks a lot for the trade. bye

Fain

Banned deucer.
I'd like one please.

I've added your FC.
My FC: 3626-0406-2060

Suggestion: Shiny Scizor in a Friend Ball.

Hey there, I've added your FC and would love one of these Numels. My IGN is Steve and FC is in my sig.

Could I suggest you catch a Mareep in a Love Ball? It would make for a very cool looking shiny Ampharos. :-) (and Mega)

Hey there, I've added your FC and would love one of these Numels. My IGN is Steve and FC is in my sig.

Could I suggest you catch a Mareep in a Love Ball? It would make for a very cool looking shiny Ampharos. :-) (and Mega)
Of course! And I actually already have the parent for that, maybe next week might be that giveaway?

I can be online whenever.

Hi!

Can I have a solid rock one as well? My ign is Suetonius, and my FC is 5472-9673-1996.

I think you should breed a shiny Scizor in a sport ball because sport balls are cool.

Edit: I am available right now if you are ready.

Last edited:
I would like to have a Solid Rock one too :) Suggestion is Moon Ball Clefable, as they are found in Mountain Moon :P
I have added you already, IGN is Sapphire.
FC: 5301-1819-7692
I live in Hong Kong so my timezone is vastly different with yours, please notify me if you are online or GTS maybe?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hey ^^

I would like to have a solid rock too, if this ist possible :D IGN is Misty
FC: 1263-8981-7055
My suggestion is a moon ball shiny Umbreon ^^

Hey, my fc is 5129-0449-6843 and ign is Kyle, and my suggestion would be Fast Ball Mega Steelix (for either a Trick Room team or for the lolz).

.....hi, may I get one?.....
IGN: Ihate
FC: 4141-5471-2659
.....thanks in advance.....
Make sure you read the rules.

Hi!

Can I have a solid rock one as well? My ign is Suetonius, and my FC is 5472-9673-1996.

I think you should breed a shiny Scizor in a sport ball because sport balls are cool.
That is another one I have the parent for! Might have to do that soon.
I would like to have a Solid Rock one too :) Suggestion is Moon Ball Clefable, as they are found in Mountain Moon :P
I have added you already, IGN is Sapphire.
FC: 5301-1819-7692
I live in Hong Kong so my timezone is vastly different with yours, please notify me if you are online or GTS maybe?
Thanks in advance!
Sounds like a good one! I'm around right now if you are available to trade?
Can i have one too please
my IGN: Aynura
my FC: 0447-8288-8533
Make sure you read the rules.
Hey ^^

I would like to have a solid rock too, if this ist possible :D IGN is Misty
FC: 1263-8981-7055
My suggestion is a moon ball shiny Umbreon ^^
Its such a shame thats an illegal combination, it would look awesome.
Hey, my fc is 5129-0449-6843 and ign is Kyle, and my suggestion would be Fast Ball Mega Steelix (for either a Trick Room team or for the lolz).
The shiny colours aren't that far off actually!

All of those who read the rules, make sure you add me, I can trade now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)